Best Vegan Recipes 》Learn Recipes with Nature’s Nurturing Plants 🌿
》Tag @Greencookbook to be Featured 📸🎥
》Help grow the vegan community 🐣
Creamy Alfredo chickpea fettuccine with roasted mushrooms and green peas 💛 Recipe:⠀⠀
300g mushrooms, cleaned⠀⠀
2 garlic, grated⠀⠀
4 Tbsp. olive oil⠀⠀
2 Tbsp. tamari⠀⠀
2 tsp rosemary, minced⠀⠀
2 tsp balsamic vinegar⠀⠀
How To Make:⠀⠀
(1)Preheat oven to 200⁰C (390⁰F). Toss mushrooms with other ingredients. Transfer to a baking dish in an even layer. Roast it for about 10 minutes, flip and continue to roast 8-10 more minuets. Salt to taste.⠀⠀
Cashew alfredo sauce (about 1.5 cups)⠀⠀
ingredients for the sauce:⠀⠀
1/2 cup raw cashew, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes and rinsed⠀⠀
1/2 cup minced brown onion⠀⠀
1.5 garlic (1 garlic for sauté, 1/2 for adding at step #2 )⠀⠀
1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk⠀⠀
2-3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast⠀⠀
1 Tbsp. arrow root powder or potato starch⠀⠀
1/2-1 tsp maple syrup⠀⠀
olive oil, pink salt, and black pepper .⠀⠀
200g your choice of pasta⠀⠀
lemon wedges for serving .⠀⠀
1)Sauté minced onion and 1 minced garlic with 1 Tbsp olive oil for a few minutes. Add 1/2 tsp pink salt and continue to sauté until they become tender. ⠀⠀
2)In a high speed blender, put all the ingredients for the sauce and blend well.⠀⠀
3)Transfer the mixture to a small pot and heat it for 10 minutes with low to medium flame. Continue to stir as to not burn it. Add more milk, salt, and black pepper if you wish.⠀⠀
4)Mix the sauce and olive oil with boiled pasta and squeeze fresh lemon juice over it and mix well. Add black pepper and salt to taste.⠀⠀
129926 February, 2019
Vegan oatmeal cookies 🍪 Ingredients:
1 cup (2 dl) rolled oats
1 cup (2 dl) all-purpose flour
1 cup (2 dl) shredded coconut
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup (2 dl) coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
1 cup (50g) vegan butter
3 tablespoon molasses (or maple syrup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-2 tablespoon plant milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together besides the coconut sugar.
3. With a fork work the coconut sugar into the butter and add molasses, vanilla extract.
4. Add the butter mix to the dry ingredients. It should look like a crumble. Add 1-2 tablespoon plant milk and stir until it turns into an even sticky dough. You should be able to roll the dough in your palms.
5. Roll the dough into small balls and place them on a baking sheet with space between them.
6. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
7. Let the cookies cool completely before removing them from the baking sheet.
70325 February, 2019
Black Bean Quinoa Burgers 🍔 🌱
Tag someone who loves a bean burger! 🤗
These are super simple to make and they freeze well 👏 Make a bunch and stock up for an even quicker meal during the week!
Follow @greencookbook for more delicious recipes.
112424 February, 2019
SPICY 🌶 MISO NOODLES 😍🤤 Creamy veggie udon noodles. To make our sauce I blended: 1 roasted bell pepper, 2 cups of chopped tomatoes, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 tsp onion powder, fresh ginger (optional), 2 tbsp tamari sauce, 1 tbsp of red miso paste, pepper to taste and 1/2 cup plant based milk (I used almond milk). For the veggies I sautéed yellow bell peppers, onions, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, and your choice of noodles I’m using 600g of cooked udon noodles. Mix everything together and let it simmer for 15 min. To make it spicy throw in some Chile de árbol 🤤 .
Follow @greencookbook for more delicious recipes.😊
158724 February, 2019
Southwestern Salad with Avocado Dressing Recipe:
1 avocado, halved
1 clove garlic
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon cilantro
1 lime, juiced
1 head of lettuce, chopped
1 cup bell peppers, chopped
¼ cup cilantro
15 ounces (1 can) black beans
½ cup red onion, chopped
15 ounces (1 can) corn
¼ cup scallions
¾ cup tomatoes, chopped
Add all dressing ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth.
In a large bowl add lettuce, peppers, cilantro, beans, onion, corn, green onion, and tomatoes.
Top with prepared dressing; toss to coat.
123414 February, 2019
SPICY CHICKPEA CURRY😍
Easy, delicious, healthy! 😛
👇Tag👇a friend you would like to share this with and have a great day 🙌
Follow @greencookbook for more vegan recipes. .
Tag #greencookbook@greencookbook for a chance to be featured.
91412 February, 2019
Vegan Protein Buddha Bowl.
1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
1 x 400g tinned black beans
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
250 g firm tofu
1/2 cup pickled red cabbage
1 red pepper (julienned)
1/2 cucumber (julienned)
handful of coriander (chopped)
1 avocado (sliced)
chilli sauce (for serving)
1 lime (for serving)
For the marinade
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp chilli sauce
2 tsp peanut butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Remove the tofu from the packaging and gently press it to remove any excess water. Place the tofu on a chopping board and slice it into 1” cubes.
3. Combine the marinade ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Then add the tofu, toss the cubes in the marinade to coat and set to one side.
4. Meanwhile add the quinoa to a saucepan with 1 cup of water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 40 minutes or until soft.
5. Place the tofu cubes on the pre-lined baking tray and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the tofu from the oven and add the black beans to the baking tray. Season the beans with chilli powder, paprika and garlic powder, then bake for another 5 minutes with the tofu.
7. Remove the tofu and beans from the oven and set to one side.
8. Start assembling your bowls by adding half of the tofu, quinoa, beans, red cabbage, red pepper and cucumber.
9. Top with half of the avocado and serve with a squeeze of lime, a drizzle of chilli sauce and a spoonful of leftover marinade.
12449 February, 2019
Healthy sweet potato toasts.
1 sweet potato
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbs hemp seeds
1. Slice the sweet potatoes into thick slices. Bake the Sweet potatoes slices at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until they are fully cooked
2. In a bowl, mix the avocado, lemon, and oil together until well combined. Add in the tomatoes, salt, and hemp seeds and continue to mix until well combined.
3. Add this avocado mixture on top of the baked sweet potatoes
9845 February, 2019
Avocado Lemon Chickpea Pasta 😋 Ingredients:
Whole grain pasta
1 can of chickpeas
1 tomato (finely chopped)
1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
Bunch of Spring mix or spinach (chopped)
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs hemp seeds
1/2 tsp coriander
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp rose salt
1. Boil your pasta
2. Prepare Veggies and mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl
3. In a boil, combine your veggies, chickpeas, and avocado-lemon dressing and mix until well combined!
Music is DJ Quads- Little Dream
5645 February, 2019
Written ingredient list:
• 1 medium onion, chopped⠀
• 1 medium green pepper, chopped into small pieces⠀
• 4 cloves of garlic, pressed (or finely minced)⠀
• 3 cups of vegetable broth⠀
• 15 ounce can of tomato sauce⠀
• 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes⠀
• 15 ounce can of kidney beans⠀
• 15 ounce can of great northern beans⠀
• 15 ounce can of black beans⠀
• 1 tablespoon baking cocoa⠀
• 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper⠀
• 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder⠀
• 1/2 teaspoon of oregano⠀
• 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper⠀
• 1 cup of frozen corn
5465 February, 2019
Vegan chickpea flautas 😋
1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 red pepper, chopped
3 green onions, thinly sliced
2/3 cup chopped coriander
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
Juice from 1/2 lemon
6 small tortillas
Follow the steps in the video!