PICTORIAL OF YESTERDAYS LOOK ON LAURA 🧐
1. @makeuprevolution concealer as a base... using @lickandlashbeauty palette Pack on a deep purple then soften edges.
2. Blend out and up with a lighter shade i used two together .
3. Finally blend out edges with a soft pink to start the transition from light to dark. (Dont forget to apply the colours back down for ultimate blend goals & keep the colour poppin 😎).
4. Cut crease with concealer & apply @nyxcosmetics_uk glitter glue apply @helenecosmetics glitter pigments QUICK the glue drys fast!
5. Apply @maybelline gel liner i added abit of black eyeshadow on the bottom corner of lid and on top of the liner!
6. Add mascara & Apply @glamifybeauty lashes 😍
7. REPEAT eyeshadow steps on the bottom what goes up must come down💁🏼♀️
TIP - Pat the eyeshadow on rather than ‘brush’ it on the colour will stay more poppin ! then blend/soften with a clean brush)👌🏻🤩 . 🍭HAPPY SUNDAY🍭