Sorry, the link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
You might interested in
Crispy potatoes and mushrooms with avocado by @miss_gruenkern 💛 Recipe:⠀
1½ lb yellow or red baby potatoes⠀
olive oil (just enough to coat)⠀
large pinch of ground black pepper⠀
¼ tsp salt⠀
½ tsp dried oregano⠀
½ tsp lemon juice⠀
1 tsp dried thyme⠀
2 cloves garlic, minced⠀
Preheat oven to 425°F.⠀
Wash potatoes and cut into halves.⠀
Place in a bowl, toss with salt, thyme, garlic, lemon juice, oregano and pepper.⠀
Bake for 25 minutes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.⠀
Remove from oven, rearrange potatoes and bake for another 5-10 minutes, until they're golden brown and crisp.⠀
2 pounds (900g) button or cremini mushrooms, washed, trimmed, and quartered⠀
1/4 cup (60ml) extra-virgin olive oil⠀
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper⠀
8 to 12 sprigs thyme or rosemary⠀
2 tablespoons chopped parsley, chives, tarragon, or other fresh herbs⠀
1. Adjust oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 375°F. Toss mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Spread thyme or rosemary sprigs on top of mushrooms. Transfer to oven and roast until mushrooms release liquid, about 15 minutes.⠀
2. Return mushrooms to oven and continue roasting until browned but still tender, about 30 minutes longer. Discard thyme or rosemary. Transfer to a bowl and toss with parsley, chives, or tarragon. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Spaghetti Bolognese with cashew mozzarella, tomatoes and almond parmesan 🍝😍
For the Bolognese sauce:
- 200 g firm tofu *
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g carrots (optional)
- 100 g celery (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g tomato passata **
- 200 g chopped tomatoes **
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1 tsp raw cane sugar (to taste)
- salt, pepper
- vegetable broth (to desired consistency)
- 250 g spaghetti (optional gluten-free)
- nutritional yeast
- fresh basil
1. Peel onion, garlic, carrots and celery and cut into thin cubes.
2. Squeeze the tofu (this works best with a kitchen towel) and then crumble.
3. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan or in a medium-sized, non-stick pot and roast the tofu until golden brown.
4. Add the onions, carrots and celery and fry until the onions are glassy.
5. Then sauté the garlic briefly (for about 30 seconds).
6. Now add the tomato paste and tomatoes and stir.
7. Season the sauce with salt, pepper, Italian herbs and sugar and simmer for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until the sauce is well-thickened. Add vegetable broth, if necessary.
8. In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente and then drain.
9. Serve the spaghetti with the sauce and garnish as desired with yeast flakes and fresh basil.
- Instead of tofu you can also use soy granules / soybean shred, lupine granules, seitan, green spelt, or any other 'meat alternative'.
- Optionally, you can make the sauce completely from about 1 kg of fresh tomatoes.
2,5494316 hours ago
I don’t think I could have packed much more colour, goodness and flavour into this meal even if I tried!🌈🌈🌈
Red onion, red pepper, carrot, broccoli stalk, mushroom and spinach stir fry, with tricolour quinoa (cooked in veg stock) fresh ginger, pepper, crushed chillies, smoked garlic and soy sauce!🥢🍜🥕🌶🥦🌱🍄