Sorry, the link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
You might interested in
Real Carbs chocolate rice is perfect way to increase carbs for recovery and growth. Athletes should be consuming healthy carbs but we all know that the prep for that can sometimes take too much time…time we just don’t have. So 5% has brought you a very functional and simple way to get those carbs in-Real Food Rice. With 20 grams of carbs per scoop, Real Food Rice is the perfect way for you to replenish those carbs while still taking in the proper amount of macros.
• High quality complex carb source
• Made from rice, tapioca and oats
• 20 g low GI carbs per scoop
• Convenient and macro friendly
• Tastes great and mixes easily
Pick your up at www.rich-piana.com and use JACK15 to save 15%. Giveaway will be 5-1-19. Check out my page for details on how to enter.
527146 minutes ago
If you haven’t tried these bars your missing out. All real food and amazing taste. This industry is full of bars that are full of nothing. That is why 5% is bringing you a low carb, Keto bar that is chocked full of clean, nutritious ingredients you can find in your own kitchen. The KTCO bar has been perfectly designed to bring you just the right amount of macros alongside the delicious taste it offers. What more could you ask for?
• Perfect for the Ketogenic (low carb) Diet
• 5 and 6 g of net carbs
• 20 g of protein
• Contains only 1 and 4 g of sugar
• Made with egg whites as the protein source
• Contains NO processed foods; only natural ingredients
Pick your up at www.rich-piana.com and use JACK15 to save 15% @5percentnutrition
1,037229 March, 2019
Todays push day. How it works:
* Run every exercise in a circuit fashion.
* Break 15 sec between sets
* Each set is taken to failure with a target of 5-7 reps. Each rep will take 8 to 10 sec to complete. A set will last 40 to 50 sec (time under tension) If all reps are completed for all the sets on a particular exercise, increase next session. If not cluster sets to meet the 5-7 rep target.
* Seth Set are a version of a drop set. After your last set, drop the weight by half and immediately do 30 reps in as many sets as it takes.
* After the last set of a body part a 30 sec weighted stretch is done.
59518 hours ago
Focus on you and make it happen. Keep your energy positive. Find your greatness. Push day for me. Who hitting chest, shoulders or tris, today?
7661120 hours ago
💪🏼Insane chest day!!! Pre-exhausted my chest with strict isolation movements then moved into compound movements. The compound movements were much lighter than usual, but the pump was even better than normal!
➡️Machine flys & cable flys, 5 sets on each and a ton of reps! Then move into your compound movements like incline bench press and flat press. You will have to go light, but I promise it’ll be one of the best pumps ever!
➡️If you haven’t tried it yet, give @5percentnutrition Real Carbs Cocoa Rice a try! Immediately post workout or even intraworkout to help replenish the glycogen stores. It’ll keep you pumped hours after your workout too! If you are trying to add mass this is an essential addition to your supplement regiment along with tons of food! Check out the last picture to see how Rich inspired this badass carb supplement!!!! #loveitkillit#whateverittakes#bodybuilding ———————————————————————————
Use NKIRBY15 for 15% off your order at www.5percentnutrition.com
1,085312 hours ago
We know you don’t like Mondays; a lot of people don’t. But there is ways of handling the start of a week to not make it suck AS bad. Don’t just complain about it. Instead, do something about it, godammit. KILL THAT SHIT! 5%ERS FOR LIFE! 🖐