4 BASIC STANDING POSITIONS OF KARATE
1) Hachi Ji Dachi: Hachi is written with two bars tilted, so you stand up with the same shape. This can be seen at the beginning and the end of katas.
2) Musubi Dachi: Musubi means to tie together, so you have your heels together at 60 degrees. This can be seen when you bow.
3) Heisoku Dachi: Heisoku means to close your foot, and this comes up in some katas such as Tekki (it can be different)
4) Heiko Dachi: Heiko means parallel, so you have the outside of your legs parallel to each other. This can be seen in Kihon.
4 POSIÇÕES PERMANENTES DO KARATE
1) Hachi Ji Dachi: Hachi é escrito com duas barras inclinadas, então você fica com a mesma forma. Isso pode ser visto no começo e no fim dos katas.
2) Musubi Dachi: Musubi significa amarrar juntos, então você tem seus saltos juntos a 60 graus. Isso pode ser visto quando você se curva.
3) Heisoku Dachi: Heisoku significa fechar seu pé, e isso aparece em algumas katas como Tekki (pode ser diferente)
4) Heiko Dachi: Heiko significa paralelo, então você tem o lado de fora das suas pernas paralelo ao outro. Isso pode ser visto em Kihon.
“And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul”
So far my life has been an amazing journey, through all the highs and lows I couldn’t have asked to be any more blessed than I am.. That’s not to say that I don’t get overwhelmed or stressed sometimes. But when it feels like the weight of it all has become too much to handle I take a walk, do some yoga, and reroot myself. Life is beautiful, don’t ever forget that.
Happy Sunday fam! Try this advanced squat variation to increase your balance and work more muscle fibers in your legs! #dtdfit#digdeep
Recommended: 3-4 sets of 12 reps on each side.
Save and share w/ a friend for leg day🔥‼️
Don’t you have a life? 11 Am?!!!!! Mom life people!
My body wish to workout 🏋️♀️ My mind won’t let me go to bed 🛌
And honestly i actually enjoy
Take 40 seconds
It’s a good warm up for your workout! For more videos and fit food ideas visit my home page.
AB WORKOUT ⚡️
Here’s a QUICK ab workout that’ll leave your core burnin !! And NO EQUIPMENT sooo NO EXCUSES‼️😈 Don’t forget to SAVE this workout to use later !! Hope you all have a great Sunday 🤘🏽
3 sets ; 30sec rest in between sets