“... If you’re going to try, go all the way.
This could mean losing boyfriends, husbands, relatives, jobs and maybe even your mind...
If you’re going to try, go all the way.
There is no other feeling like that.”
- Charles Bukowski.
• • • •
The poem is on YouTube and is worth to listen. (There are Spanish and many other languages subtitles)
• • •
I just read an article online called “3 reasons why hustling is hurting you” and I can’t agree more. I mean, if you know me a little you know I’m a go-getter and there’s no other reason but surviving in this fucked up world ran by people I don’t agree with. But that’s another story.
The thing I found interesting in this article is how they describe that hustling lets anxiety control you, tries to get you to sprint a marathon and makes you feel like failure for setting a realistic marathon pace trying to fulfills someone else’s dream.
That’s why I think hustling is good but only if you are the one that set the goal. Only if you don’t see success as a common goal, but as a personal one. Only if you’re willing to quit anything else in order to follow your dreams. And only if your dreams are made by your heart.
Do you feel you’re living the life you want to live? Or working for the life you want to live?
📷: @memopadron10 🙏
Today on #earthday Código 1530 is excited to announce Código Agave Straws! We are dedicated to providing the highest quality Tequila and in doing so, we also realized that the excess Agave Fiber could be used to help solve the growing problem of plastic straws polluting our waterways. We are trying to combat the ever growing problem created by the use of non-biodegradable, plastic straws across the world!
Why Agave Straws?
• In 2017, 63 billion plastic straws were used in the food service industry.
• It takes up to 200 years for a plastic straw to decompose.
Código 1530 Agave-Fiber Straws
• Made from recycled Agave fibers (bagasse) from the production of Código 1530 Tequila.
• Código 1530 Agave Straws are 100% biodegradable.
• Código 1530 Agave-fiber straws will not wilt or degrade in hot / cold beverages.
• Código 1530 Agave straws do not affect flavor of beverage.
• Agave-fiber straws will degrade after 12 months** & can be disposed of in standard trash. **Link in our bio to order!**