*FABRICS DETAIL* 💃 * SAREE*💃
* #SAREE FABRIC* : GEORGETTE WITH EMBROIDERY SIQUANCE WORK *(5.5 METER )* *# SAREE WORK TYPE * : EMBROIDERY L,PALLU WORK 💃 * CHOLI * 💃
*# CHOLI FABRICS* : BENGLORI WITH EMBROIDERY WORK *( choli frant and bake side work)* *(0.80 METER)*
_,.If you like bright, colourful cloths then this Chikankari Kurta is the right pick for you.,_☺️ 🌺 Price 599/-
🍀 Cash on delivery
🥀All India shipping
🏵️5 Days Easy Returns 💐Fabric: Cotton 💐Size: S - 36 in , M - 38 in , L - 40 in , XL - 42 in , XXL - 44 in 💐Length: Up To 40 in 💐Type: Stitched 💐Work: Chikankari Work 💐Dispatch: 2 - 3 Days
This is my first time in the Nilgiri Mountains. Being a constant lover of Himalayas, I was unsure of my feeling in Ooty, Tamil Nadu. This is the 4th day here and I feel so calm. The trees, the forest gives a spiritual feeling of peace. Celebration of peace is incomplete without a saree.
I am unsure of which crepe I am wearing. If you research about crepe, the term crape typically refers to a form of the fabric associated with mourning. That came into fashion in early 19th century. Crepe comes in silk, cotton, rayon, synthetic etc. I am unsure of the quality of the crepe that I am wearing which is butter soft and felt quite comfortable in the 13 degrees of Ooty! The combination of bottle green and pink and red flowers is perfect depiction of forest. Wearing an @aranya_kolkata tunic turned into coatie to add elegance. Carrying my mom stitched tote bag @kalpakatha . Background is the @airbnb homestay in Ooty.
To all the weave lovers help me to know more about crepe.
. #sareeislove#saree#ooty#tamilnadu#loverains#lovemountains#crepe#green#greenandpink#sareelove ❤️ #instagram#instaupload#indianwear#instasaree#style#catchyourownstyle
The striking feature of this saree is that, while the body is made from cotton, the borders and the pallu (the falling edge of the saree) are made from silk. There is complicated joinery involved and this gives the silk/cotton mix saree its charm. Attaching the silk border and pallu to the cotton body is called doing the 'kechchu' (also referred to as Kuttu border). This is most difficult to do and is also what sets the Gadwal saree apart from other sarees.
Gadwal Saree from Andhra Pradesh, whether cotton or silk, always has a silk kuttu border.
Some more beautiful pictures on my #WeddingDay captured by @jana_digital_dreams; anxiously awaiting the rest 💕
1) With my favourite ladies - my Amma and sister. Not sure when I’ll get to see them next again- if at all this year 😏
2) I don’t think my sister and I have a pic like this EVER. Lol....clearly it was the Photographer who posed her to kiss me in such a way 😂
3) More Sisterly Love 💕
4) Amazing detailed henna by @hennabydivya 👌🏽
5) Beautiful engagement ring, Tamil Wedding Invite, and pretty anklets my sister got me from @mayasboutique
6) Beautiful gold from my Amma & Appa @ambikajewellers
7) Beautiful gold laced heels from @nic_maryaletha as part of her thoughtful wedding gift to me with a note stating —“Best of luck in your future steps ahead in life”
Amma & Sis MUAH- @muaxsureka
Sis Jewelry - @saitrading