We need drone pilots like you! Sign up to earn money with your drone | Credits: @robin.wittwer
35851 hour ago
9 out of 10 times when I'm flying in the city someone comes to me and starts asking me about my drone. How high can you fly it, how far, how fast, how much it costs, and so on and so on. I have the feeling that even if there is only one person around me he will come and start asking question :). It wasn't different while taking this shot. One taxi driver came to me. Obviously he was bored and he didn't have much work. He told me about his pigeons business how expensive they are and how there is pigeons competitions. But I barely listen to him. I was so concentrate to fly and shoot, because it was very windy and It was really hard to control my drone :). Which one of you had such annoying experiences while flying his drone?
🔥50 saves for 24h and I'll show you how it looks before editing🔥
9 от 10 пъти когато летя в града някой идва при мен и започва да ме разпитва за дрона. Колко високо може да лети, колко далече, колко бързо, колко струва и т.н. и т.н. Имам чувството, че дори и един човек да има пак ще дойде и ще започне да разпитва :). Докато правих тази снимка не беше по-различно. Дойде един шофьор на такси. Очевидно му беше скучно и нямаше много работа. Та ми разказа за бизнеса си с гълъби колко му били скъпи и как ги пускал по състезания. Но почти не го слушах. А аз през цялото време се опитвах да се концентрирам и да снимам, защото имаше много силен вятър и едвам управлявах дрона :). Кой от вас е имал подобни преживявания с досадници докато лети с дрона си?
🔥50 запазвания за 24ч и ще ви покажа как изглежда преди обработка🔥
1. Its name is a conjunction of two Persian words, Daman, which means center and Koh, which means hill. Daman-e-Koh therefore meaning center of the hill.
2. It is about 2400ft from sea level and almost 500ft from the city of Islamabad. It is a popular destination for the residents as well as the visitors to the capital.
3. Daman-e-Koh is a midpoint for tourists on their way to the higher view point Pir Sohawa which is located at the top of Margalla Hills at an elevation of about 3600ft. There is a plan to construct a chairlift from Daman-e-Koh to Pir Sohawa.
4. #Monkeys are a common sight. Cheetahs are frequently reported to descend from higher hills of Murree during snowfall.
5. The main attraction is that, it provides a panoramic view of Islamabad. The visitors experience a unique view of Faisal Mosque, the newly constructed Seventh Avenue (Islamabad) and Rawal Lake.
Industrial chic? We’re all about the clean lines and unique points of view in these pieces by @station28.5 & @katehoorayosmond 🙌🏼 Swing through to see these gorgeous works of art in person. We’re open Friday, Sat, and Monday of Easter/Passover weekend 💐
Tastes something like fear. Smells like despair. Like falling from the sky in the sleet. Steering away from the collision course, as the cockpit shudders. And you grab your faith in the cross, your dreams in a book and your nerves in an amphetamine pill. Yes you do. The fear of flying oozes away. You're lost in the pale blue sky. -Paris 2018