A tiny room made to feel bigger thanks to this mirror and David’s plea to rearrange a bedroom so small that I didn’t think there could be any other layout options. People comment all the time about how “large” our apartment seems, and I 😆 every time since I know the truth.. IT SMALL.
8,67712115 hours ago
Two different bedrooms in under one roof over at @our_home_interior_3. Grey + White for the first one whereas Black and White for the second. The bedroom is where you recharge and unplug, especially after a busy week. Which bedroom is your favorite 😍?
👇🏻𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦👇🏻
(1) Minimalism + Pop of colors 🎈: Black and white or Grey and white always works and can be a good foundation to layer in some ccolor To create a good contrast, add in some pop of colors and everyone would be happier.
(2) String lights 💡: They look appealing no matter where you hang them and when you combine their loveliness with the charm that any bedroom has, you will get a truly dreamy look. The illumination from string lights will create and one cozy and serene ambience.
(3) Seize opportunities 💁🏻♀️: Your bed is the centre of attraction. You should look for ways to make your small bedroom special. For instance, try to pick a headboard that is extra tall to create a statement. Decorate your bed with punchy fabrics and expressive patterns. Not to forget, you can add artificial plants for an additional refreshing look ☘️.
Photo courtesy: @our_home_interior_3
IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME! I’ve teamed up with @cottagebythecoast to give away a bedside caddy in light grey to one lucky winner!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Make sure you are following @cottagebythecoast and @myle_aus
2. TAG as many friends as you like on @cottagebythecoast GIVEAWAY post (one entry per line)
4. That’s it!
For extra exposure for you and for us, post our GIVEAWAY in your stories and TAG both accounts involved. In return, we will share your page in OUR stories.
The gradation from a reflective gold metallic to a transparent color gives the Frosted Cannon a unique and notable finish, allowing it to act as the ultimate spotlight to any space.
Shop this pendant light at www.highlightsandco.com
Faced with all the angles and, where does the ceiling begin and the walls end? this room was painted @farrowandball All White for a calm and relaxing scheme. Lifted by F&B’s Cornforth White for the furniture and wall of wardrobes.
4152 minutes ago
Sweet dreams are made of this 😍🙌🏻 A dreamy blend of teal and gold, ‘Poseidon’ is an absolute stunner. And paired up with our Peacock Teal cushions? You’ve got yourself a match made in heaven. 👌🏻