⚠️OUR BLACK YOUTH AREN’T SAFE⚠️ This occurred at J.P. Taravella High School In Coral Springs, Florida. Located in Broward County. Rivals to Stoneman Douglas High School. Let’s get something clear... WE ARE NOT SAFE. BLACK BOYS AREN’T SAFE❗️ BLACK GIRLS AREN’T❗️ We keep saying how more police is the answer to safety but is this what Safety looks like❓ How about this.. #Neveragain do black students fear for their life by those who are suppose to be protecting us. #neveragain do black boys are introduced to the taste of blood and pavement. #neveragain will we stand back and remain silent when injustice is what is greeting us at our classroom doors. #NEVERAGAIN ❗️ I stand with JPT💯 and I will do anything I can to help support amplify these young boys. This is ABUSE. This is BRUTALITY. THESE ARE CHILDREN❗️ 🔁PLEASE REPOST🔁 #Justiceforlucca#policebrutality#stoptheviolence#blacklivesmatter#broward#msdstrong
That's not a secret that #policebrutality is a common issue still faced heavily, especially by Aftrican Americans. Cops continue to get away with abusing innocent people of color and this may continue to happen if no one speaks up. It's not okay to be rude and discriminate others. What are your thoughts on this cartoon?
because my boys deserve more! •WHY• is it that we live in a world where 99% of people don’t know HOW you can make money from your phone??? 🙋🏽♀️Let ya girl break it down for you!
1. You Uber.
2. You get paid per ride! But only ONCE for the ride you give, right?? 3. Naturally if you give 10 rides today, you SHOULD make more money than Fred who gave 3 rides.
4. You hustled. You were strategic. You figured out how to get in & out of wherever you were and that’s why you’re amazing!!! 1. You work at a bar
2. You get paid per drink in tips!! 3. Naturally you would make more money than Sally if you busted butt helping 30 people when she helped 10! You did more work in the SAME amount of time!
4. But you only get paid ONCE for the drinks you serve that night! •What’s your side hustle??•
Hair from home?
In the food industry ? (That was me!)
Baby sitting? (That was me!)
Cashier? (That was me!)
ALL of these things :
1. Require you to be AWAY from your family
2. You get paid ONE TIME for your efforts!!!!! 🙆🏾♀️📲
1. Work from my phone while my son play, sleep, or when I choose!! 2. Make cash every single day!
3. Have a website set up for me & EVERYTHING gets sent to my customers (hallelujah! I hate going to the post office 🤣)
4. I get paid for EACH customer I get at LEAST 3 months!! (You worked 1pm-2pm today and you will ONLY make $10 for that hour. ONCE)
5. I make UNLIMITED Weekly $100 bonuses
6. I make BONUS commission
7. Oooooo man the promotions!!!!! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 👆🏽😏
I do that every day. ❤️So if you can beleive in Uber. In bartending. And you have a smartphone? Girl, you are worth MORE than a tip here or there & time away from your family !!! It’s 2019!!!!!! In 3 years Its been a journey in the company and I’ve made an income just by posting! And I done it with a busier life than I ever have!!! If you want to know if this C O U L D be a good fit for you, 💪🏽message me or comment below and say “me.”
For the first time EVER we were blessed to host an event called ' Community Connections' in Beavercreek Institution. This event was the first of a series of events that focuses on connecting Black incarcerated individuals with Black serving orgs, supports and serivices from community.
These orgs offer supports to this population once they reintegrate back into the community.
This is so important because our young ppl have a lack of supports that can identify with the struggles they face as a people or person.
Repost from @thesavoyshow using @RepostRegramApp - Article via (WSVN) - - Cellphone video footage captured several rough arrests involving teens outside of a McDonald’s in Tamarac near JP Taravella High School.
Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a disturbance outside the McDonald’s along North Pine Island Road and Southgate Boulevard, just before 3 p.m., Thursday.
The teen who recorded the cellphone video said students at the high school had congregated at the McDonald’s to see a planned fight.
However, deputies ended the fight after arriving at the scene.
A responding deputy could be seen in the video pepper spraying a teen.
The same deputy appeared to body slam the teen in the video before slamming his head against the pavement and punching him on the side of his head. “What are you doing?! He’s bleeding!” students could be heard yelling in the video.
Jordan Payne, a concerned witness, told 7News the deputy went way too far. “Is that a fair way to treat a 13, 14-year-old, however old he may be? That’s a grown man,” said Payne. “You can’t treat a little kid like that. Come on, now. Punching him while he’s on the floor? At that point, you already had him detained. Why go further?” Officials said two juveniles were taken into custody, although it remains unclear if they will be charged.
A third teen was transported to Broward Health Coral Springs for evaluation after pepper spray was used.
Grateful day. Thank you DSISD! We performed BLACK. WITH A CAPITAL B. today on behalf of @curioustheatre and the students were amazing. It was a bit of a whirlwind due to having The Little Prince this morning and rehearsing SANCTIONS - literally 3 shows in my head right now lol but, man. The last time we did this show was at the State Capitol. Huge deal. And in preparing for today - dusting off my lines, I broke down in tears again.