Feeling hungry? Could you take on this rack of BBQ pork ribs!? 😍
Get your friends together and come on down if you think you devour this tray! 🤪 #reddogsaloon
1,3001920 November, 2019
Which would you pick? Top or bottom 😍
We’ve got our classic double cheeseburger 🍔 or our fried chicken burger with cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce!👌
Come on down to your local Red Dog Saloon this evening to get your favourite! #reddogsaloon
Burger like the enlightened. #Burgeratti . 🍔👁🗨: @fatguyfrombrooklyn
Cheval in cheval out, isn't that the saying? Last burger before I head back to nyc and of course it has to be @auchevaldiner . Look at how sexy this burger looks how can I not??? Yolk drip heaven!
THE COMBO 🔥
Burgers, Nuggets & Fries. What else?
Zinger Stacker, Zinger, Hot n Spicy Popcorn Chicken & Wicked Wings! 🍔
Tag someone who you’d devour this with.
Follow us @foodhubster👈
🔥🔥 We have @titty.eats and @deezzeatz back on the grill tonight with Simon serving up our collab menu! 🔥🔥 Come get a taste, only two nights left to try our collab with these two and @woodenspoonfreezery 🤤🍦🍟🥪 See our previous posts for menu deets 🙌
SHEET PAN EGG-IN-A-HOLE
A quick classic that comes together right on a sheet pan!!! Less mess, less fuss and just way easier than the stovetop version!
12 slices bacon
6 slices bread, 1/2-inch thick
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
6 large eggs
6 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place bacon in a single layer onto a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until par-cooked, about for 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
3. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
4. Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, make a hole in the center of each bread slice.
5. Butter one side of the bread slices. Place the bread onto the prepared baking sheet, buttered side down.
6. Add bacon slices and eggs, gently cracking the eggs into each hole and keeping the yolk intact. Sprinkle with Parmesan and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set, about 12-15 minutes.
8. Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.
No human needs a cow’s breast milk. These calves are stolen from their mothers so humans can drink cow’s breast milk. Then the babies are tortured. Baby cows are chained outside in SUBZERO temperatures on Wisconsin dairy farms. They pay this price for humans to profit from and consume their milk and flesh. Vocativ reports.
Let's eat burger while watching enquestrian competition. " Princess's Cup Thailand 2019" 🗓 ตั้งแต่วันที่ 19 - 24 พ.ย. นี้ 🕘 10.00 - 20.00 น. 📍ที่ The Loyal Stable Unit of Thailand BTS สนามเป้า 🌟ครั้งแรกกับการออกงานในนาม Get it Got it. แล้วพบกันนะคะ😊
Another Ghostbusters sketch, I had an idea for a painting involving Slimer and hamburgers. I wrote down “Gutbusters” on the side, I often wrote down phrases or words that might describe and/or develop into a painting.
I did a little experimenting with prismacolor markers, watercolors and crosshatching. I wanted to see how they would work together.
Who you gonna call? Gut Busters!!! Follow. Share. Comment. Like.
Are you on my mailing list yet? That’s where I share the most in-depth stories and images behind my art. Here’s the link to subscribe!
육즙이 폭발한다. 육즙이 넘쳐나서 목으로 넘어가는데 패티가 신선해서 청량한 느낌까지든다. 왜 백종원 선생님이 뉴욕까지와서 방문하셨는지 바로 납득가능한 맛이다. $4만 추가하면 되는 슬로바키 스틱도 꼭 주문할것.
Hands down the Best Basic Burger in NYC. The juiciest patty and tenderest souvlaki on a stick.
💵: $8 per 🍔 |📍: 62nd St & Madison Ave