Sizzling wild SALMON kale CAESAR, garlic broccolini + avocado 😍🙌🏼🥑✨ .
wild salmon filet seasoned with honey chipotle seasoning+ pink Himalayan sea salt and pepper. ✨Salmon Tutorial on my insta story, but here are the step by step instructions✨Drizzle a little avocado oil on a pan. Add salmon skin side up and cook 1-2 minutes on medium heat. Flip onto its skin, cover the pan and finish cooking 6-8 minutes (I usually do 6). Peel skin prior to serving ✨Serve on top of massaged kale (freshly squeezed lemon + Caesar dressing, nutritional yeast and pepper) + avocado and roasted crispy broccolini 😍
Creamy Mushroom, Lentil, and Hemp Pasta! 🍄🌱 Recipe by @sobeautifullyreal ✨
Approx 250g of your fave pasta, cooked via packet⠀
2 tbsp vegan butter⠀
1 red onion, finely chopped⠀
2 cloves garlic, minced⠀
2-3 cups button mushrooms, sliced⠀
1 can lentils, drained⠀
1/2 cup hemp seeds⠀
1/2 cup veggie stock⠀
1/2 cup tahini ⠀
1/2 cup coconut milk⠀
1 tsp salt⠀
1/4 tsp black pepper ⠀
1 tbsp onion powder⠀
1 tbsp maple syrup or coconut nectar⠀
Juice 1/2 lemon ⠀
Parsley to garnish ⠀
1 tsp hemp oil to garnish⠀
1. Sauté the onion in vegan butter until translucent.⠀
2. Add the garlic & onion to the pan and sauté until mushrooms are golden brown.⠀
3. Add the lentils, hemp seed, veggie stock, coconut cream, tahini, salt, onion powder, pepper, maple & lemon. Stir until well combined. ⠀
4. Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir until well combined. Add a splash more liquid if you’d like the sauce thinner (will depend how thin or thick your tahini is)⠀
Season to taste & serve with fresh parsley & hemp oil. Enjoy!
Don't forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter, for 7 delicious vegan recipes straight to your inbox each Monday! Link in bio
5,844615 hours ago
These Meal Prep Buffalo Chicken Burrito Bowls with blue cheese are a healthy, delicious lunch idea using mostly pantry staples for a fun twist on everyone's favourite chicken wing! How does that sound for a Monday pickmeup?! 😅 I served them using brown rice as a base, but you could also do quinoa or even just enjoy these bowls without a carb. They're really filling, trust me. 😇 It's a fun lunch recipe idea that you can look forward to all week long, and before you know it, it's Friday again! I can't wait🙏Click the link in my bio!
386161 hour ago
Good morning! The kids went back to school today after a long week off for spring break so I had a little extra time on my hands to make a more elaborate breakfast. It’s been way too long since I’ve made this combo. Two fried eggs with sweet potato, mushrooms and spinach all cooked in avocado oil and half an avocado with hemp seeds. This could be made quickly if you have pre-cooked frozen sweet potato cubes on hand (can be found near frozen veggies at the grocery store) or in this case I peeled and diced half a large sweet potato and placed in microwave for 1 minute to pre-cook and then sautéed in just enough avocado oil to coat a heated pan tossing occasional until they begin to brown (about 8 minutes. Then throw in the mushrooms, cook for another 2-3 minutes and add the spinach in the end to let it wilt. Seasoned with salt and pepper. It was a nourishing and delicious #meatlessmonday meal!
1,471251 hour ago
TOMATO SPINACH SHRIMP PASTA .
Follow @fitbellyrecipe 👈
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 oz (220g) medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon smoked paprika or more, to taste
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
4 roma tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
6 oz fresh spinach
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz (220g) pene or spaghetti
2 tablespoons high quality olive oil, optional
1. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large skillet, on medium-low heat. Add shrimp, red pepper flakes, paprika, Italian seasoning and salt in the skillet and cook on medium heat until shrimp is grilled cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
2. In the same skillet, add chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves, fresh spinach, and chopped garlic. Cook on medium heat about 3- 5 minutes until spinach wilts just a little and tomatoes release some of their juice. Remove from heat and adjust seasoning, if needed. Cover with a lid and keep off heat.
3. Cook pasta according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain pasta and add to the skillet with the tomatoes and spinach. Reheat on low heat, mix everything well, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
4. Once pasta and veggies are off heat, add grilled shrimp back and drizzle with good quality olive oil just before serving, for an extra taste. Serve the shrimp pasta immediately, enjoy!
Protein French Toast Bites 😍 Sourdough bread cut into cubes then soaked in a French toast mixture and a little coconut sugar and cinnamon mixture 🤗 Way easier to cook than big slices of French toast and way more fun to dip 😌 -
I’ve been dip obsessed over here haha. Everything is just more fun when you can dip it 😜 I’ve made French toast sticks before but those you had to bake, these you just cook in the skillet and it’s quicker than regular French toast 💯 I like using sourdough bread because it’s fermented differently than other bread so it’s easier for me to digest + there’s no added sugar 👌🏻 Used some vanilla protein to add some extra fuel to these + dipped in some plain yogurt and organic maple syrup 😎 The best dips 💃🏼 And they’re super easy so you can focus on making the bites 😉 Best way to start the week 🤗 Happy Monday guys- let’s make this week a good one 💕 -
- #breakfast details 👉🏻 3-4 slices of sourdough cut into cubes. French toast mixture: 2 eggs + 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 tsp cinnamon + 2 scoops vanilla protein ( I used @ancientnutrition vanilla collagen) + 1 tsp coconut sugar. Mix everything together (I used my @mealthy immersion blender) and soak the cubes in it. Heat a skillet over low medium heat and add some coconut oil or ghee to it. Add the cubes in and cook for about 5-6 minutes making sure to move them around so they don’t stick. Then you can coat them in a little cinnamon and coconut sugar mixture if you want! I used 2 tsp cinnamon and 2 tsp coconut sugar 💯 Makes about 2-3 servings so you can have leftovers 😎 Paired with organic maple syrup from @traderjoes and @fage plain yogurt #healthybreakfast#eeeeeats#eatwell
Pra espantar o calorão e matar a vontade de comer um docinho sem perder o foco. Faça seu próprio sorvete em casa. É muito fácil e saudável ! 🍦🍌Sorvete de Banana com Pasta de Amendoim
- 2 Colheres de Sopa de Pasta de Amendoim
- 3 Bananas Médias
- 1 Dose de Whey Protein Sabor Baunilha
- Corte as bananas em fatias e leve ao congelador por aproximadamente duas horas.
- Bata as bananas no liquidificador até ficarem homogêneas.
- Adicione a Pasta Integral de Amendoim First e bata até ficar numa textura homogênea.
- Adicione o Whey Protein e bata novamente.
- Leve a mistura ao congelador novamente, por mais duas horas.
Avocado stuffed chicken 🥑🐓 ________________
👉What you’ll need to make 8
◆ 8 boneless skinless breasts
◆ 4 Avocados
◆ 1 Jar of sundried tomatoes in oil
◆ 1 Bundle of cilantro ◆ Goat Feta
◆ Mrs. Dash
1️⃣ Cut a pocket into each breast and season them on both sides with mrs dash.
2️⃣ Combine avocado, sun-dried tomatoes, and cilantro in a large bowl and mash it up.
3️⃣ Stuff the breasts with the mashed up mix & add as much feta as you like, pin them shut with toothpicks.
4️⃣ Sear them in a pan with olive oil for no more than 3mins/side.
5️⃣ Pop them in the oven in large baking dish to finish cooking, bake at 325° should take approx 30-40mins (optionally cover with foil to lock in moisture)
found the recipe on iwashyoudry.com I just added goat feta and increased the avocado/chicken ratio from 1/4 to 1/2.
Follow and check back on Monday’s for more ways to add some flavour to bland chicken and other easy meal prep ideas.
Good eats are always better together!
Of course, behind the scenes that also means lots of plates and cutlery to clean up - unless you use disposable ones. While that might have sounded appealing to me a few years ago, I've learned quite a bit about the side effects of disposable plastic since.
I won't start that conversation here, but let's just say that I've been looking for other options that don't include me slaving over the sink or feeling guilty about throwing plastic in the landfills. Enter @myecovita who makes awesome cutlery that is compostable, durable and beautiful!
Not only do you not have to sacrifice convenience or ease of use, but Ecovita makes it easy to switch to their products - my favorite part is that their mixed box comes with a built in drawer that you can pull out of the box and set at the buffet table (swipe to see). Anyways, just one of my recent favorite swaps. What have you guys switched in your home?
. #ecofriendly#cutlery#disposable#plastic#compostable#compost # noplastic #cleaneating#nodishes#goodeats#together
0027 seconds ago
Fuel your workday with Love Good Fats. Our Rich Chocolatey Almond bar will crush your cravings and keep you satisfied until dinner.
Do it for yourself. Do it for you to be healthy and fit. DO IT NOW!
Got a weight-loss or fitness victory to share?
Click the link in my bio!
0143 seconds ago
inlägget är i samarbete med Proteinbolaget/in collab with Proteinbolaget.
Med koden ”FITNESSJUNKIE” så får ni 30% rabatt på @fitnessjunkie kläder. Rabatten gäller månaden ut (tills söndag den 31) ni kan handla både tjej och killkläder, det är bara att gå in på @proteinbolaget hemsida och beställa! Rabatten gäller även på redan rabatterade plagg!!! 😍 #beatruefitnessjunkie .
Be silly. Be fun. Be different. Be crazy. Be you, because life is too short to be anything but happy. .
After my workout I always feel myself again. Come check us out tonight and see if you get the same feeling I get after a great workout. Tonight 7 pm, first class is FREE!!! Location is tagged in this post.
Chi ha detto che stare a dieta significa mangiare in modo triste?!? .
Ecco qui una fantastica ricetta che ho sperimentato questo weekend: spaghetti al ragù fit!! .
(Come sempre le grammature dei cibi dipendono dai vostri macro giornaliero) -in una padella far soffriggere (senza olio 😂) sedano, carota e cipolla -aggiungere poi la carne (io ho usato la tartar perché non volevo utilizzare un taglio grasso) -quando carne si sta cuocendo aggiungere della passata di pomodoro
-far andare per circa 20’ aggiungendo sale e pepe a piacere .
Nel frattempo preparare la pasta (io ho usato quella di grano saraceno), quando è pronta unirla al ragù ed aggiungere un cucchiaio di olio a crudo. .
Io ho messo anche le zucchine perché avevo fame😂😂😂 .
. ❓ Che ne pensi?? Tagga qualcuno con cui preparare questa super ricetta e tagga me nei tuoi piatti 😍🍝🍝 .
Es dificil que superen a una persona que nunca se rinde , una persona aguerrida a una idea y firme en sus convicciones va a ser muy difícil de vencer.
Es por ello que si nos mantenemos firmes en nuestra actitud y tomamos con determinación cumplir nuestro objetivo, tenemos casi todas las papeletas para conseguir lo queramos. Es cuestión de conocernos bien a nosotros mismos y tener claro que ni nuestra propia cabeza va a hacernos desistir de nuestra decisión inicial.
3081320 February, 2019
Vale vivir con un momento de dolor para vivir toda una vida con orgullo y gloria...
3471220 February, 2019
El éxito es el resultado de pequeños esfuerzos que repites todos los días , pronto nos veremos.