Fail in a rock, snow and ice couloir, way too windy, so much spndrifts, cohesiveness snow... How to save a mountaineeering day with ice axes, crampons, ropes with an amazing ski touring day under a burning sun. Couloir du Pertuis > Col du Pertuis > Col Moretan > Refuge de l'Oule. With Aurélien & Fanny. 21.03.2019. Col du Pertuis, 2365m, Belledonne, Alps, France.
Seems like everybody else is out posing in sun dresses with the wildflowers, and I'm out here like look at this charred hillside... 🤷♀️😂
I'm gearing up to leave for China in one week! I'm so freakin excited! Lots to do before then. I better start packing now cause I'm a notorious overpacker. Good thing this new duffel from @backcountry fits all my climbing gear and it's pretty comfortable to wear as a backpack too! It's exactly what I need. Not only am I taking a rope and all my sport climbing gear, but I'll also be bringing my trad gear for Li Ming!
#oneyearagotoday - Day 66 of Project 7in4. Carried a load of gear up the Kahiltna Glacier to the bottom of Ski Hill before returning back to camp. Felt like two steps forward, one step backward.
Reflecting on last year's 7 Summits World Record with @mountexpeds, raising awareness and funds for @slswa and @spinalcure.
BoulderBox partners with @4play.in to present a very special movie night!
When: 7pm 29th of March 2019
1. The Kingline Project featuring Box regulars @_adisin and @kumargaurav.climber
2. Beyond Khardungla - one of the best biking movies in the world
3. Outside the Labyrinth - bouldering in Chattru, India
4. Ek Khwaab - Himalayan Highline by Rohit Vartak
5. Supercouloir - FA of T16 in Zanskar
1. @gargvaibhav is a sports performance nutritionist and will also be giving a short talk on his topic. Come prepared with your nutrition questions!
2. We’ll be trying to set a replica of the Kingline boulder for everyone to try on the day!
Free entry to the screening :) Please book in advance by checking the link in our bio!