If you want to be always in shape - do not forget to stretch. Stretching keeps us fit and allows the body to always be ready for any challenge........
Ukoliko zelite biti uvek u formi - ne zaboravite istezanje.
Istezanje nas odrzava u formi i omogucava da telo uvek bude spremno na bilo koji izazov. @knife_fighting_serbia @militaryshop.rs
Onion! Brought to us via an independent rescuer. He has nasty wounds under his neck and also infected wounds and swollen rear left leg, but he is weight-bearing on the leg. He has been receiving lots of TLC at the unit and went out to his foster home today ❤️
🧐 When I first gave my life to Jesus Christ I struggled with the fact that I love doing makeup and being creative. I didn’t fit in because I didn’t see anyone like myself enjoying it the way that I did. I had many nights talking to God wondering if it’s a bad thing that I like to play with makeup dress up and just be girly. Then God showed me that my makeup is not just makeup it’s ministry. YOU CAN BE DOPE AND LOVE GOD! ✅You have no idea how many people I’ve had a chance to minister to just by them sitting in my chair. Or walking past me in target and they say hey “I like your lipstick but I could never wear that color.” Then I say to them “who told you that?” it sparks a conversation and before I know it God is doing His handiwork. I don’t run around yelling Jesus all day long I do however try very hard to let my light shine in the way that He created me so I make no apologies for who I am in Christ Jesus. Hi my name is Meachy I love the Bible and beauty! ✌🏾❤️ #salvation#dallasMUA#faceplay#pinksheepbeauty#beauty &thebible #idontslayorbeat#iprayandbless#Jesus#beyou#create#3 :16collection 👈🏾
My latest YouTube video is now live. Link to my channel is in the bio if you want to check it out. It’s my quickest tutorial yet. I show you how to create a cool abstract vector wave effect in Illustrator.
💫Expansion of self compassion, self care, self nurturing and self exploration is so important.
Ways to step into your growth:
1) Be intentional. Choose an area of growth on purpose.
2) Be meaningful. Decide why this area of growth is important to you.
3) Be open. Try out new hobbies, habits and choices that allow you to nourish that intention and area of growth.
4) Be consistent. Each morning, reinforce and reaffirm your intention.
5) Be gentle. Patience, gratitude and joy are part of the process to allow the process to continue.
👉🏻Example to see this in action:
1) My intention is to expand my creativity.
2) This is important to me because it helps my brain feel calmer, it helps me learn new things, and widens my world experience.
3) I will set time aside this month to take a painting class, I will find a new recipe to cook this week, and I will reorganize a cabinet today.
4) Tomorrow morning I will remind myself to, “seek creativity today to nourish your growth. Today will be reading a chapter in my book.”
5) “If I don’t get to participate in the full hobby today, that’s okay and I did my best. I am acceptable as I am, right now, today, tomorrow and always.”
Now go and grow 🙌🏻
Week 12- Best Year Ever 2019: adding Orange essential oil as a natural brightener with my toothpaste everyday.
Don’t let this filter fool you, I drink plenty of black coffee to have dingy teeth. 😆 Can’t wait to see what it does! I’ll be sure to take a before and during the process photos this year! +
This challenge is doing something each week that we should do in a matter that we can do to create the best year of our life. My main goal, Ditch more toxins out of our home and feel good mentally and physically by the end of the year! 💪🏼 Who’s ready to jump on board with me?