It is with a heavy heart that Downtown Tracy says goodbye to David Helm. Dave was a current board member, restaurant owner (Helms Ale House), advocate for the revitalization of downtown, and most importantly a loyal friend who will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all his family and friends. May his memory be eternal.
Reflecting on this first day opening of our store. We met some of the nicest people who we never had met before! It was just great! I can’t believe our love for olive oil and good food brought us to this place. My wife Kim designed and planned every detail of our shop with her vision and creativity to be everything we wanted! The Cose Family is the reason we are on 6th St. They believe in Downtown and in us! Life is Great! Come and visit us at Scarlata Farms Cellar! .
Can we talk about this @naturalbeadedrowsextensions blend real quick? How did I achieve this some may be asking? .
1. The hair is CUSTOM colored EVERYTIME. I will never swatch your hair and pick from a ring. .
2. I use multiple colors to get this seamless blend. I see this a lot with people that get extensions and want the blondest of blondes (me🙋🏼♀️) but they aren’t that blonde themselves so they get the color they think they have but in all reality it’s wayyy off! So how do we fix that? Blending multiple tones of blondes together to get the perfect blend. .
3. MIinimal points of contact. There is no glue. No tape. No individual single bonds that are going to be hard to blend color wise and popping all day. ( I am certified in pretty much every single method on the market you can think of and let me tell you! NOT one blends like this!) •
Are you ready for the transformation of a lifetime? Click the link🔗 in the bio and apply for the hair of your dreams🖤
This spinach salad was a perfect addition to our Easter meal! Made with fresh oranges, berries, pomegranates, toasted almonds, feta & a blood orange vinaigrette made from our Scarlata Blood Orange Olive Oil! So yummy! .
Mike is going crazy over our new line of goodies ! From Jams to Shortbread and so many in between ! With the line being made from wonderful people in Murphy’s, it’s all made specifically for us here at Mia Bella’s ! These would be perfect as a sweet snack for at home or special occasion ! #miabellasboutique#downtowntracy#shopon10th
Happy Good Friday💛 what a beautiful way to start off Easter weekend with perfect Spring weather. Come hang out with us at The Press, enjoy some wine, food and live music 🎶 Switch will be playing on the patio tonight 7-10! See you soon #wino#downtowntracy#livemusic
We have some new products perfect for your Easter gatherings! Rustic Bakery Lemon Shortbread Cookies, Apricot Crisps, Anna’s Irresistibles ands Roxanne’s Biscottis are all a nice addition to your gift baskets or holiday meal! We are open from 10 am - 6 pm today and 10 am - 4 pm Saturday. Don’t miss out! .
MORE ABOUT ME 💁🏻♀️ 1)I was adopted when I was 2 👶🏻 2)Im addicted to avocado 🥑 I could put it on everything!
3) I HATE traffic! I have the worst road rage & everyone needs to get out of my way! 🚗💨
4)I love tattoos! I currently have 6. I think they are art & wish to be covered in them!
5)My biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouths open. It drives me INSANE 🤬
6) I believe my best quality is my patience! And my ability to be a great listener.
7) My favorite meal would consist of a nice juicy steak 🥩, mashed potatoes 🥔 & brussel sprouts. My favorite type of food is Filipino food.
8) I have a black cat named Salem & he is my love 🖤 He was named after the cat in Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
9) My all time favorite movies are She’s All That & Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
10) I’m a 90s kid to the death of me. BUT, if I could chose an era to live in, it’d be the 50s! Preferably because of the fashion👗
11) Dancing is my cardio 💃🏻 & I don’t care if I’m the only one out on the dance floor
12) My biggest fear is my daughters growing up in this crazy world🌎we live in.
13) My top shows 📺 currently are This Is Us, Power and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
14) I also believe if you can’t sing 90s pop 🎶 with me at the top of your lungs we can’t be friends 😂 .
I want to know more about you! .
Drop some fun facts about yourself 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼(also hair by @latoya_moodon10thsalon 🙌🏽)
491419 April, 2019
Tonight... Poetry & Jazz at Magellan’s in Tracy! Come on down and support the arts in Tracy!