My absolute FAVE go-to snack at the moment is @ProcalDairies greek yoghurt 🍶🥛 It's high in protein & low in sugar and tastes absolutely DELISH! 😋😋
I usually top mine with a bit of fruit, a drizzle of honey and some granola to make the perfect healthy post-workout treat. 🍓🍯
I also opt for @ProcalDairies in particular because I love that they're a 100% Aussie-owned business with strong family values🙏🏽
Did you know that their Greek Yoghurt recipe has been handed down and kept the same over GENERATIONS? 👵🏽👴🏽👩🏽👧🏽
Kinda reminds me of how our own family has this curry recipe that no one has ever written down, but has been taught from mother to daughter for many generations.
That’s how you know it's the good stuff👌🏽☀️ #AustraliasFavouriteYoghurt
🖤”FOCUS. When you truly want something, you have to be willing to work through doubt, fear, exhaustion, and even the temporary desire to quit.
Stay passionate, work hard, and the results WILL come.” 🌍 🏆 💯 #conquereverything
544606 hours ago
& most of all,
loving yourself 💖
2,243294 hours ago
Always keep a positive mindset and turn a negative situation into a positive situation.. Easier said than done in most instances 🙄👊🏽
Btw new vid live on the tubes: Hannah Redwood
N’hésite pas fonce vas consulter tous les produits de Nutrition Sportive avec mon partenaire Urban-Nutri-Shop la boutiques du 77 par excellence @urban_nutri_shop profite de code promo pour devenir énorme et sec💪💪💪
* 10% sur tout le site avec le code CYRIL10
* 12% sur toute la marque Genius Nutrition, le label premium avec le code CYRIL12
Et si vous voulez des conseils n’hésitez pas👌
SPASS AN DER MUSKELGRUPPE!⬇️
Arme habe ich nie wirklich gerne trainiert (was man auch sieht 😂). Schultern ebenfalls und Beine war immer eine Katastrophe 😁 mittlerweile mausern sich diese "unbeliebteren" Muskelgruppen immer mehr zu den beliebteren 🤔 das Schultertraining macht mir aktuell viel Spaß. Das beunruhigende: Beine auch 😱 na gut. Ich muss mich häufig mit dem Gedanken anfreunden "juhu, nun geht es ins Studio und die Beine werden trainiert " 😁 aber es bessert sich deutlich.
Was trainiert ihr gerne? Was absolut ungerne? 💬
🚨 -10% bei Prozis mit dem Code FABFIT10
1433 minutes ago
‼️Romanian deadlift cues and tips‼️
This is an exercise I see getting done incorrectly at the gym or in videos on Instagram and it hurts my back just watching. There are few common mistakes that people make when performing the Romanian deadlift (or any deadlift for that matter) including;
- hunching the shoulders forward - holding the weight too far away from the body/ legs
- keeping there head facing forward (looking in the mirror)
- going too far down and bending their spine - bending their knees too much and trying to get the weight to touch the floor
Everyone has different levels of flexibility. In the videos shown I still had tight hammies from my leg day the other day therefore I wasn’t able to go as deep as I normally would and that’s totally ok!! Don’t push your body past it’s limits because that’s where injuries start! For a Romanian deadlift you can use kettlebells, dumbbells, barbells, sandbags etc or even try doing a single leg deadlift by holding onto something or nothing at all and challenging your stability! These are my top tips for performing a Romanian deadlift correctly:
1. The first thing to move is your hips, called a hip hinge. You want to focus on pushing your glutes towards the ceiling and back towards a wall. (You can use a wall behind you the first few times to make sure you are pushing back)
2. Keep your shoulders pulled back throughout the entire movement, don’t let the weight drop your shoulders forward
3. Keep your neck straight and in line with your spine. This is something that I struggle with but It’s when you are constantly looking up in the mirror or around the gym that the back pain starts.
4. Don’t feed your ego and keep the weight at a level where you struggle on the last 2 reps, but in saying that, make sure you can perform them with correct form. Form over weight any day!!
5. Keep a flat back the whole time. Don’t attempt to have the weight touch the floor because your lower spine with start to bend and cause pain. It’s not about going as deep as you can, it’s about feeling the stretch and remaining good form throughout.
Thanks for reading guys, I look forward to doing more for you!! Hope this helped ♥️♥️♥️