This morning as I’m sitting in my home office working on some projects, I hear a knock at the door. I don’t like answering the door when I’m home alone especially when I’m not expecting anyone so I ignored it. Then I hear a knock again. Annoyed, still in my pjs with bed head, I grabbed the closest weapon (don’t ask what it was) and looked around the corner to see who it was (we have a glass door) and I see my handsome man holding flowers and my favorite ice cream. He got off super super early and decided to surprise me. Its the little things like this that makes me fall in love with him all over again. Saying you love someone is one thing but showing it is another and that is why we have lasted these past 6 years (of course because of our main man Jesus too).
TIPS TO KEEP A MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP IN THE “HONEYMOON PHASE”:
• Pray for each other
• Be honest
• Forgive easily
• Always cheerfully greet each other even after a long day
• Be thoughtful
• Make each other laugh
• Always kiss each other goodbye even if it’s 5 A.M. and you’re rushing to work
• Do at least one thing a day to make them feel special
• Build each other up
• Support their dreams/goals even if it seems crazy 💖
🍑 coming through. The ONLY thing that got me through today’s workout was some @j.cole 😅
192113 hours ago
If you see me the least - know it’s because I’m out there doing the most. ✨
26739 minutes ago
How do you know if you are beach body ready? If you are human you have a body which means you are beach body ready ok. YOU BETTA PEACE OUT THOSE THOUGHTS THAT YOU ARENT BEACH READY!!!! (“peace out” haha get it? bc of the pic LOL. I really am proud of the connection I made there OK. )
In the past I wouldn’t go to the beach because I wasn’t “beach body ready” or didn’t feel good about myself. Negative thoughts I thought about myself constantly consumed me that I missed out on many family & friend hangouts at the beach, pool etc.. & if I did go I never enjoyed it. I would be so consumed on how I looked & insecurity filled up all inside of me.. not a fun place to be in. .
So let me tell you something. You are perfect exactly how you are. You don’t need to change anything about your body to feel better about yourself. God created you. You are his work of art. Every detail about you was created in his image. SO BBY love all of you. You are beautiful💛
I like really really didn’t want to do this but I did it anyways and ended up having one of the best calorie burns in a LONG time.
Feels good to flex that discipline muscle. Your mind transforms just as much as your body when you build better habits.
Did you do something to better you today?!
In 9 days we will be starting the “Colossal 21 Day Ab challenge”. This challenge was created/designed by me to help me for cut the summer. .
It started as a challenge just me and friends but as the participants grew the excitement for the challenge grew. So I made level selections to fit for everybody. 🏆
To participate in the challenge you will have to DM/email or text me. You’ll message me what level you want to do. I’ll send you the calendar to keep up with your rest days. You will have to do weigh-ins and progress pictures every Monday. The results will be shown once the challenge is completely over. You’ll also have to intake 10-12 cups of 8 ounces a day with a multivitamin (DAILY). 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
The first level is beginner which is 200 sit ups/day. (Follow the Calendar, it will show what days are your rest days.) YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO FINISH YOUR SIT UPS.( it can be done in sets or increments).
Intermediate is 750 sit ups /day.
Advanced is 1000 sit ups/day.
Expert is 2000 sit ups/day.
If nothing changes, nothing changes 💯
If you want different results you have to be willing to use different strategies than you have used in the past! You have to be willing to get uncomfortable ... and for some, this may mean admitting you need help 🙋🏼♀️
Sometimes we create bad habits that need to be unlearned, sometimes we NEX to be taught new techniques, and sometimes we just need to remind ourselves that none of us know everything 🤓
Whatever the change is that you seek ... be open minded and willing to approach things differently! The results to achieve might just surprise you 💗
318 hours ago
I love flowers
51315 hours ago
Am Wochenende steht einiges an..letztes CrossFit OpenWorkout 19.5 heute Abend (Thruster🤮), Weightlifting, Geburtstag, Kino,etc. und das alles bei herrlichem Wetter☀️
Was habt ihr geplant?😊
Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can wear❤ In our leggings you will instantly feel the boost of self confidence you need to be the strong woman you inspire to be. Made with the latest seamless design, our leggings not only give you the support and comfort you need, but also the style you crave. Try it out for yourself and you will feel the difference.💯 #emonifit
Click link in bio to shop
44110 March, 2019
This could be why you’re not seeing progress
There are 3 big rocks in health and fitness that if you ignore, you won’t see the results you’re looking for.
- This almost goes without saying, but it’s worth mentioning. Sure, you can lose weight by eating right and you should. But diet alone isn’t enough for overall health. In my opinion, resistance training is your best bet. Among many benefits, this speeds up your metabolism, strengthens your bones, and provides overall posture control and stability. That’s why skipping leg day or core is detrimental to your health. Everything works together, so work everything.
2. Proper Eating
- You CANNOT outwork a bad diet. Your diet will depend on your goals. For instance if you’re losing weight, you’ll want to consume less calories than you’re burning. If you’re trying to gain weight, you’ll need to be in a surplus, eating more calories than you’re burning. I would include the appropriate amount of water intake in this category.
- This is for sure the most overlooked. Recovery is just as important to your health as anything else. This is when your body goes into repair mode. I cannot overstate the importance of this rock. I recommend 7-8 hours. I know life gets in the way. Prioritize rest like you’d prioritize working out.
Focus on just these three things and the results will follow! #JAFTrainer