This weeks beauty hack is to invest in some glorious Real Technique brushes to help you master that flawless finish.
When applying your foundation and concealer, try adding your favourite skin oil or moisturiser to help nourish and hydrate your skin.
Best products for DULL + DRY skin. As I am reaching 47, my skin has became dull and the nasty cold weather makes it worse. I stopped using foundation years ago and learn to stop worrying about my flaws. I have an incurable skin disorder (ichthyosis vulgaris) so every day, I will need to remove the dead skin (using a brush and fingers to remove all residuals). I've tried many products for decades and those are so far the best for super dry and dull skin 👍 ⭐ 👍 ⭐ 👍 ♥️ ACURE Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub: use once per week. ♥️ The GLAMGLOW Glowstarter was not used in the 3rd picture (keeps skin moisture and radiant while looking natural)
1) Wash face with Natural Instinct foaming wash.
2) Apply a few drops of MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE Jasmine Oil immediately after washing face.
3) Apply a little of BADGER Rose Face Balm.
4) Apply 4 drops of No 7 Early Defense Activating Glow Serum.
5) Apply 5 drops (2 on each cheek and 1 on forehead) of SKIN LAB Radiance Booster and/or GLAMGLOW Glowstarter with a MORPHE (M459) brush.