In Collaboration with @nivaz.assam
Kathal ki sukhi sabzi is a typical Indian style recipe which is cooked in mustard oil and I have used the @nivaz.assam mustard oil
Now a day’s peeled sliced raw jackfruit is available in the market, you just need to wash ,make slices of your choice and proceed for cooking it.
If you won’t get this processed jackfruit here are few Tips to cut jackfruit at home
* Use glows or plastic bag to cover your hands before cutting jackfruit Or apply oil to your hands before cutting it
* Take lemon slice and apply it on knife while cutting jackfruit this avoids stickiness of jackfruit to stick on knife.
* Applying lemon slice on knife and jackfruit also avoids it from getting brown in color.
Step By Step Directions to make Kathal / Fanas / Jackfruit dry Sabji
1. Wash jack fruit and keep it aside
2. Heat oil and I used the Nivaz Mustard Oil in pressure cooker and add jeera (cumin seeds) to it .
3. Add grated ginger and garlic and sauté it for few seconds
4. Add onions and Sauté until it’s golden brown and soft
5. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilly powder.
6. Add jackfruit slices and mix it. Add garam masala powder and salt to it .
7. Add 2 tablespoon of water and cover the pressure pan with the lid let it cook on low flame fr 10 -12 minutes.
8. Add lemon juice to cooked kathal or jackfruit sabzi . Serve this recipe hot with roti or rice.
Turn on the post notifications to know more about my posts and also follow us @foodieforeverandever23
We are active on Facebook and Twitter too
Link is in the bio
For more information Follow us @foodieforeverandever23 also you can DM for any queries
Наш следующий спикер - Андрей Цыбулько, Delivery Manager в Profitero. Андрей убежден, что Technical Team, Sales, Clients - все говорят на разных языках, но вместе могут построить самую высокую башню на рынке, если будут двигаться в одном направлении🧐
*Walk in for bookings for ur hair solution, party makeup or any bridal makeover 🌹
Be the alluring, enchanting and dazzling bride at Sabs The Salon ~ visit us between 11:30 am - 6:30 pm for all the bookings.