Can’t miss my usual Sunday night fridge post. This one is a two sided fridge. Left side has fruits, veggies and leftovers. And I even left some room to grow. Right side has the rest!! To shop for these products click the link in my bio 🥬🥑🍋🥕🍅 #GetOrganized#Fridge#Fruits#Veggies
1,6691513 hours ago
[AD] YAY or NAY?
In these series of videos, I am sharing my top tips to reducing food waste and plastic usage. Swipe left to see the 9 ways to do so:
1) Storing carrots - I found out that storing carrots in a water bath keeps them fresher. Simply cut off the greens (which I use to make yummy pesto) and place in a glass container, cover entirely with water and make sure to change the water every few days. The carrots would stay fresh for up to a month with Haier FresherTechs.
2) Storing herbs - I trim the ends of the herbs and then keep in individual glass jars with a little bit of water in. This will help them last for around 2-3 weeks, as long as you change the water every few days.
3) Reusable bags - These are produce bags and mesh nut bags in which you can store food. They are a great alternative to plastic bags as you can wash them and re-use again and again.
4) Glass containers/Pantry Organisation - When storing any prepped (chopped, etc.) veggies and fruit or leftover food or homemade milks and nuts, make sure to keep them in airtight containers so that they stay as fresh as possible. I’ve noticed them lasting even longer with my Haier Fridge Freezer. Glass containers, jars and bottles are definitely a good investment and much better alternative to plastic.
5) Meal prep - Meal planning is important to me as it helps me stay healthy, organised and reduce food waste. I meal prep my morning smoothies and a lot of my lunches and keep them in glass containers. I can easy arrange them in my @HaierUK Fridge freezer and just take out what I need when I need it.
6) Leftover edible flowers - Instead of throwing away any edible flowers that don't make it onto my desserts, I make ice cubes with them to use in drinks. The Haier Fridge freezer has a Switch Zone where I can change a compartment from fridge to freezer and back again so I can control the temperature myself so I can slowly freeze the flowers into crystal clear ice cubes. Aren't they pretty? This feature has definitely helped me tackle food waste! (Continued in comments) ... #HaierAgainstWaste
25,7961,05412 September, 2019
Pastels colors and flowers are a perfect created match by @stephanie_truusje
Colori pastello e fiori per una combinazione perfetta.
It’s Sunday, so you know what that means... time for an organized fridge post!! I like to see what people have.. maybe to introduce myself to new products, or even learn if it’s worth to get organic or conventional. Either way, it’s great to see people investing in healthy food. Stock your fridge on Sunday and aim for a successful week ahead. Thank you @kalejunkie for the inspiration #GetOrganized#Health#Fridge
This Sunday night fridge inspo can’t get better than @abowlfulloflemons’. She sets aside 1-2 hours and preps her meals on Sunday. Nothing better to start a successful week ahead. To shop for these products click the link in my bio 🥦🥒🍋🍊🍓 #GetOrganized#Fridge#MealPrep
This coffee table has a hidden fridge that pops up with voice activation. Coosno is a coffee table that works as a refrigerator, a Bluetooth speaker, a smart home console and a wireless charger.
Featuring a round design with soft edges, Coosno has a fridge that could house up to 60 cans of beer. The table’s LED tabletop is connected to a smartphone app, which lets you customize the LED lighting. Coosno has Google Assistant built-in. Together with the Bluetooth speaker, you can activate the Google home via smart home command. The table can also be a wireless charger.
Coosno comes in two sizes and two colors. The table is now available for $499 on Indiegogo.
Checkout the latest by- @philips
We're helping to enhance the time you spend in deep sleep to put more energy in your day PhilipsTranslates
Original post: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YX-m9H_M-
DM to get featured for free. .
Come guardate questi magneti sono molto forti e mantengono qualsiasi oggetto e per questo mi sono divertita molto a creare queste foto con i magneti di @wukongmagnets che sono molto piccoli rispetto a come avevo pensato. Veramente sono molto belli e ve li consiglio per attaccarli su qualsiasi parte magnetica. Frigo,pareti magnetiche oppure come ho fatto io sulla box di latta. Arrivano velocemente nonostante sono in Cina ci hanno messo 5 giorni. Vi lascio un codice per poterli acquistare con il 15% di sconto:
Geniş bir ürün yelpazesi, ülke çapında 240 adedi aşan servis ağı, kullanıcı odaklı müşteri hizmetleri ve bizi seçen müşterilerimize satış sonrası hizmet anlayışımız ile ürünlerimizi kullananlara yüksek müşteri memnuniyeti sağlıyoruz.
Satış kanallarına yönelik hedefimiz; rekabet edebilen fiyatlar, kaliteli ürünler, bilinçli ürün tanıtımı, satış eğitimi ve satış sonrası desteğimizle, sektörümüzdeki satış kanallarına farklı bir katma değer kazandırarak, birlikte çalıştığımız bayilerimizi ve şirketin geleceğini sağlamlaştırmaktır. Hack ailesine katılmak isteyen yeni bayi, personel ve teknik servis adaylarıyla çalışmaktan mutluluk duyarız.
Ürünlerimizi tercih eden ailelere yönelik hedefimiz ise, ürünlerimizin hayatlarına kolaylık, memnuniyet ve keyif kazandırmasıdır. Bunu sağlamak için profesyonel ekibimiz, uzman bayi ağımız ve mükemmel satış sonrası hizmet anlayışımızla her zaman kullanıcılarımızın yanındayız. Sizleri de ürünlerimizi kullanan ailelerimizin arasında görmekten memnunluk duyarız.
As we creep on in to this crazy wedding season our fridge situation is just going to get bigger and bigger. The smile I get on a Friday afternoon when taking these #fridgesituation photos makes me proud of how far we have come 😍