Kendall’s attempt to warm up my nose on this cold night 🥶
The temperature here in Nashville right now is 47°!!! I guess fall is finally here🎃👻 What is your favorite season? We both love fall but once winter hits, we are READY for the summer to roll back around 😹
1,8482913 October, 2019
I was feelin this outfit yesterday
1,4371913 October, 2019
526195 hours ago
Immediately after this, Ken ran to the shower and yelled, “Make me more cheese dip!!!” Soulmates, amiright?
Guac or queso? 🥑 *insert nonexistent queso dip emoji*
Visiting the San Blas Islands off the Caribbean Coast of Panama, was truly a bucket list experience for us! 🏝
These islands are the most remote and secluded destination that we’ve ever seen, and it was definitely a unique and unforgettable adventure. One of our favourites that we’ve ever had during our travels! 💕
The San Blas Islands, also known as Guna Yala, are an archipelago made up of more than 350 islands in the Caribbean Sea. They are home to indigenous Panamanians known as the Guna people. Being welcomed onto their land and being able to experience the serene beauty of their home was an incredible honour.
The islands are incredibly quiet and undeveloped, and truly feel like paradise.
We had the most incredible day boating around the Sea, snorkelling at a shipwreck, swimming in the clear blue waters, and walking through the sand among the palm trees 🌴🐠
Photo by 📸 @lezseetheworld #lezseetheworld
1. Traveling (we could live out of a suitcase for months without getting tired of it)
2. The ocean. One day we swear we are gonna live by the water in a little beach house & have our own little shop/restaurant ☕️
3. Chai tea lattes - We just discovered these and they constantly consume our thoughts 🤣
4. Each other. Duh.
Comment below some questions you guys have for us!! We will be posting answers on our story tomorrow & the next day ッ☟
It’s #marriagemonday so here are some fun facts about our marriage:
1. We love to go on dates and go out on dates at least once a week! We try to change it up and sometimes that’s us making a picnic together or building forts in our apartment and binge watching shows! 🥰
2. Jasmine and I are major foodies and would go out to eat every night if it wasn’t financially unresponsible for us to do so! We love food but we especially love not having to cook and clean as well 😂🙈
3. We also really love being on/near/in the water! I definitely prefer the ocean but have really grown to love lakes, not as much as Jasmine but I definitely enjoy them! There’s just something about being by the water that really puts us at ease! 🌊
Does anyone else love dating their wife as much as I do?!
#caradelevingne really went and convinced the director of “her smell” to make #ashleybenson her girlfriend in the movie just to see if she liked her I’m dead 😂😂.
🎥 the beautiful @caradelevingne and @ashleybenson can we please pay special attention to Cara’s intentions — not sure if I’m shocked or jealous!
☺️ You see this smile, it is genuine.
🌪Even with all the crazy things happening in my life, I remain grateful.
⭐️Everyday when I am about to start crying when I am down about this transition in my life.... I think about all the love, support, and opportunities around me.
☀️I wake up everyday telling myself everything happens for a reason and you have to take life as it comes. We might not understand the reasons in the moment, but when we look back it will be crystal clear.
83134 hours ago
🌈 Vida was too excited and wouldn't sit still long enough for us to take a picture so this is the best one!
If someone told me a year ago that I would be going to pride, still with you and our dog, I would've thought they were crazy. From the moment I met you I knew you were special and that I wanted to be with you, but i never thought you would still want to be with me. Thank you for showing me that I deserve love.
Happy Pride ATL and Happy Anniversary, my love!