Giraffe lover ...
Carrot o’clock at 🥕😍 - thanks to visitor Chevon for the photo!
Follow my instagram if you love 😍 Giraffe: ➡ @giraffe_beautifull_
👫Love to tag? Please do!⤵ * .
. 🎬Directed by @zoossa
Just WhatsApp your preferred dates of travel to 0783999999.
Now you too can finally witness the only Worldcup of Wildlife with Expeditions Maasai Safaris Commit Kidogo Kidogo Wildebeast Migration Offers!
Valid until 30th September 2019
3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS MASAI MARA MIGRATION OFFERS
1. BUDGET OPTION Kes. 13,500
2. Ol Moran Tented Camp Kes. 17000
3. Jambo Mara Safari Lodge Kes. 27,000
4. Mara Sopa Lodge from Kes. 30,100
5. Ashnil Mara Camp from Kes. 40,000
6. Sentrim Mara from Kes. 25,250
7. Serena Mara from Kes. 47,800
8. Sarova Mara from Kes. 38,000
9. Mara Simba Lodge from Kes. 41,000
10. Mara Leisure Camp from Kes. 27,600
Included in the package • Return Transport in 8-seater luxury open roof tour van
• Pick up and drop off in Nairobi
• 2 nights’ accommodation in a tented camp/Lodge of choice
• Meals on Full board for 3 days- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner • Comprehensive Game Drives for 3 days • Bottled drinking water per day • Services of a professional driver guide
Excluded from the rate above
• Items of personal nature
• Park Entry Fee
• Any Item not Included Above
• A Minimum of 1 Pax is required for the Budget Option • The rate above is per person sharing and is based on a minimum of 8 people • Single supplements for lone travelers and non-residents apply
• The rate is subject to availability at the time of payment.
Expeditions Maasai Safaris
The Kenya Police Sacco plaza
3rd floor Wing A
+254783999999 +254783001000 +254 20 4402616 +254714318944 +254731521789 +254712226564 +254723000022 +254782558782 +254739198304 +254716542343 +254731558782
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/MaasaiSafaris
Giraffe love ...,
✔ Please doubletab and tag a Friend below
"Photo of the Day"
The Rothschild Giraffe which has lost Pigmentation in its hide because of a rare condition. Ishaqbini Kenya. 🐾 Follow us @giraffe.__.lover 💝 💕 Make sure you push like follow for daily pics! 😃 💞 Thank you my friend
It is very common to see these two species together because giraffes have remarkable eye-sight ... and unlike many mammals can see colour. Zebras have learnt to study the behaviour of these mobile watchtowers and take advantage of their excellent vigilance. Giraffes can also watch where they put their feet and see in front of them all at the same time. Their tongues are black to help prevent them getting sunburnt as they spend so much time out of their mouth picking the juiciest leaves. They have the same number of neck vertebrae as humans but twice the blood-pressure ... and they need special one way valves in the blood vessels in their necks to prevent blood rushing to their brains when they bend over. Tight skin in their legs stops the blood vessels down there bursting under all that pressure. Feel free to add any interesting giraffe facts below! ———————————————————————————Info@derekdames.com www.derekdames.com ———————————————————————————
7386 hours ago
Just watched LION KING and when Mufasa is teaching Simba how to hunt and to get low, it reminded me of when I got to play with these cute and playful lion cubs, they are so similar to how they are in the movie.🦁 Even their baby roars.😭 It was so cool watching the movie especially after going to Africa and getting to be around a lot of the amazing animals from the movie. I will never forget these experiences. It truly was my dreams coming true playing with these creatures.🧡 #lionking#southafrica#lions#giraffes#zebras#lionandsafaripark
Giraffe’s need your help, now more than ever.
The Giraffe Conservation Foundation is the only NGO in the world that concentrates solely on the conservation and management of giraffe in the wild throughout Africa.
Help save giraffe today, before it’s too late.