🚨 GIVEAWAY ALERT 🚨 Enter to win a brand new Louis Vuitton ‘Rosalie’ wallet and Louis Vuitton ‘Coin Card’ pouch ✨
How to enter:
1. Follow @shopfy and @shopfyman
2. Like this post
3. Tag two (or more) friends in the comments 👯♀️ and let us know what your current dream bag is, it might just be our next giveaway
4. Share this post on your story for an extra entry
Two winners will be selected on Oct. 3rd at 12pm EST (one from each account). Entrants must be 18+ and residents of Canada or the US. Private accounts will not be eligible to win.
Sometimes it's pretty difficult to spot a good quality handbag. Not to worry, here are some tips to guide you:
1. Excellent stitching - inside, outside and around the corners.
Stitching is an excellent indicator of a bag's quality. Uneven stitching or irregular stitch sizes are signs of a poorly made bag.
2. Ensure it is super easy to clean.
The handbag you carry everyday is likely to get dirty and even stained, in some cases. Ensure that the material you look out for is one that will not allow these stains become a permanent feature of your handbag. Go for handbags that are easy to clean.
3. Lining: Feel the fabric lining and ensure that it is durable and not likely to tear.
4. Function: Tug at the bag straps and angles. Open and close the bag including the interior and exterior pockets. If you are able to do these things with relative ease, that's a sign that you have a good quality handbag in your hands.
A handbag is only one item to be worn with a complete outfit that’s why it’s said that “Just a single one can complete your outfit” Add this SUSEN casual handbag to a jean and T-shirt tucked in with those pencil heels for instance, and the impact is chic with a touch of sunglasses depending on the occasion 😎 .
Simply send a DM or click on the WhatsApp link on bio to order yours. Don't like this? No problem... Just send a message and we will send you pictures of shoes suited to your style needs Or call is on ☎️+2347038438444
Giving your wardrobe a beautiful make over 📍BUY IT LOVE IT
Over the past months, we were asked why the Queen Bee 🐝 hadn’t graced our Feed and was only on our Instagram Stories & well we listened and here she is!
Here she is in all her glory arriving in Udaipur airport, India for Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal‘s wedding festivities clutching on tight to her Ese Midi Leather Handbag in Red and Blush Pink.
We have limited stock online so please try to get it while it still lasts. We also have it available in other colors. We deliver worldwide! #LoveMarte 🌸