Abraham Hicks says that 17 seconds of a focus is the ignition point for the manifestation.
You may wonder but that's what science says that 95% is based on our subconscious. That means our mind is very receptive to what it's going on around you.
For many of us, it is almost impossible to get rid of negative vibes. I cannot blame one thing. You can be affected by people, weather, situations or incidents.
You can mitigate negatives to almost zero by overflowing your positive energies.
Here are some simple tips.
1. Meditate: Marketers have made this phenomenon quite difficult and laborious. In fact, meditation needs simply as less than a minute from you but you must follow it consistently.
2. Program Your Mind: It is easy to say but it takes a persistency rather consistency to practically achieve. In my case, #NLP helped a lot.
2. Working out: Studies shows that daily work out doubles your focus. Carrying heavy weights without any guide will not help. Working out should be a fun activity that you cannot miss a single day. If you are a female, you may join licensed Zumba instructor @lamiafahim
3. Prayer: As a believer, we all have a divine connection. It is a powerful source and not only increases focus but help create your desired outcome.
4. Art: Katharsis is a way to transfer your depression into any art form. Whether it could be writing, painting or any other art form, it will definitely refresh your mind and delete filth. Take a look on some art work of @i._.draws
5. Group activities: Indulge yourself in positive healthy activities. Make your efforts visible, so everyone can benefit from you. Like for any Instagram help, you can join @aliraja
He is one of his own kind. You may not regret joining.
Remember, you are the creator of your own life. If you cannot make big steps, try taking some small ones. One day, you will take big ones.
When the sun evanescents
Taking with it
The light and warmth
The trees hold onto the hope
That his absence is for a cause
Neither the absence
Nor the dark night dulls
That land has for the sun
And the sun in anticipation of meeting
His beloved once more
Shines his brightest light with amore.
Would happiness feel the same without sorrows?
Would right feel ‘right’, if there were no wrongs?
Would we enjoy living, never knowing that life ends?
It’s the delicious mix of adventures that life is, that makes it truly worth living.✨
Swipe left to see this week’s winners of #haikujamchallenge on @haikujam app 🙌
♡ Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.