Are you in charge of the Easter brunch and have no clue on what to prepare? No worries, we’ll have your back 🌞 this carrot cake is soft and fluffy on oh so fresh with that vegan cream cheese frosting 🐰 your local Easter bunny is gonna love you for it 💛 the recipe is waiting for you on our blog 🥕 now you can stop stressing yourself and enjoy that fabulous spring weather! Happy Easter 🌼
14492 hours ago
Halfway through the week and we couldn’t imagine a better way to celebrate 🎉 loaded waffles with our chocolate 🍫 covered chia 📷 by @bodybybreakfast#wafflewednesday
My favorite Almond Butter Banana Muffins are going to be my go-to breakfast next week because they are gluten-free and kosher for Passover (perfect for Easter brunch too!) 🙌🏻 I also rounded up some of my other favorite desserts that happen to be #kosherforpassover on my office’s website 👉🏼link in bio
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup agave or honey
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn vanilla extract
Dash of cinnamon
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Mash the banana and add in the almond butter, honey, egg and vanilla. Whisk until well combined. Pour in remainder of ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased mini muffin tin and bake on 350 F for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
2,75910718 April, 2019
Latest Instagram Posts
Des épinards jeunes pousses
Du lait de chanvre, mon préféré
Quelques graines de lin
Un peu de @welleco
Spiruline, klamath, chlorelle, herbe de blé et d'orge
HAPPY EASTER berry trifle 🍒🍓🍫🐰🍰 There are several times a year any food goes. Easter is one of them. This recipe is inspired by my Grandma’s combined with some of @twisted’s crazy looking dishes and a less sherry 😂 I used @elmlea_ukie double to whip up and top the whole thing off. CLICK SAVE and ENJOY 😋 #ad#lessthan2 —————————————————————— INGREDIENTS
For the custard:
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a large bowl. Add the cornflour and vanilla extract, continue to whisk until smooth. Slowly heat the milk on the hob until hot but not boiling. Stir regularly.
2. Once hot, slowly add to the bowl a bit at a time, whisking each bit you add regularly as you go.
3. Once all combined, return to a gentle heat and whisk gently but constantly until it’s nice and thick.
4. Remove from heat, whisk for another minute whilst cooling slightly.
5. Cover with clingfilm so that It’s in contact with the custard (stops a skin forming on top) and leave aside to cool.
For the rest:
1. Cook all but a few of the rasperries and all but a few of the strawberries with half of the jam on a medium heat for 20-25 minutes. Stirring regularly until slightly thinner than jam. Remove from the heat and leave to cool. Carry on to step 2-4 whilst the berries cook.
2. Spread half of the Madeira slices with the rest of the cherry jam. Sandwich with the rest of the Madeira. Pour the sherry in a bowl and dip each Madeira sandwich in sherry before lining the base of the trifle dish.
3. Cover the madeira with the berries from the pan. Cover in cooled custard. Set aside.
4. Pour the Elmlea double in a bowl and sprinkle over the icing sugar. Use a whisk to whip until thick.
5. Cover the trifle with the whipped Elmlea and top with remaining berries and easter goodies.
153951 minutes ago
These are picture PERFECT grapes. And the taste is even better!!!! 😜
Las uvas mas fotogenicas del mercado. Y el saber es aun mejor!!!!😜
Sayfamı açtığım günden beri aslında tariflerimi minik videolar olarak çekmeyi istedim ama işte kameram yok, ay ışık nasıl olur, açıyı nasıl ayarlayacağım ki diye diye bunu hiç yapmadım.
Ama şimdi, mükemmelliyetçiliği
bir kenara bırakıp, bi yerlerden başlamak geldi içimden. Ara ara, vaktim oldukça, pratik tariflerimi video olarak da yüklemek istiyorum. •
İlk videolu tarifim hem bana hem size kolaylık olsun diye tohum kraker 🤗 Vegan, glutensiz ve ötesi!
•7 yemek kaşığı Chia tohumu
•1/3 su bardağı su (100 gr)
•1 yk mavi haşhaş tohumu
•2 yk ay çekirdeği
•1 yk zeytinyağı
•1/2 çay kaşığı zerdeçal, pulbiber, organik yerli sarımsak tozu (1 diş sarımsak da olur), biraz karabiber, kimyon, tuz.
🥨 Videodaki gibi yapar mısınız yoksa anlatayım mı? 😄
🥨 150 derecede yaklaşık 30 dakika. Sonra dilediğiniz bir dip sosla hoop çıtır çıtır!
🥨 Keyifli bir cumartesi diliyorum hepimize 🤗🌸💙
... if you are a salad lover like me, you got to try this cool summery dish ... I call it ‘BROCCOLI BREEZE ‘. Just take a salad bowl & toss in chopped & blanched head of broccoli 🥦, pieces of sun-dried tomatoes 🍅 , thick sour cream ( or hung yogurt), 🍯 honey for a bit of sweetness , salt , pepper & oregano as per your taste ... just give it a good mix & sprinkle some shredded Parmesan cheese in top ( optional ) ... ou la la ! It’s just yummelicious 😋. #fittrwithsquats#healthfood#saladbuff#health#fitness#healthysndtasty#brocolilover
You’ll love this easy tofu recipe. I’ve served it with a simple stir-fry served in a crispy baked Kataifi nest.
1 slab of firm organic tofu (drained, pressed and dried) cut into rectangular slabs 1 1/2cm wide
2 tablespoons ketchup
I tablespoon minced/crushed ginger
1 tablespoon minced/crushed garlic
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
2 tablespoons tamari
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons raw sugar or maple syrup
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Sea salt and black pepper
Black sesame seeds
Mix the ingredients for the sticky sauce first. Whisk together the minced ginger, minced garlic, ketchup, sweet chilli sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar, tamari and sesame oil. Set aside. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl (rice flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper). Coat the tofu pieces in the dry mixture and fry pieces in a cast iron pan with a little sesame oil over medium heat. Remove the tofu from the pan and the pour in the sticky sauce mixture. Heat for a minute over low to medium heat and then gently toss the tofu pieces in the sticky sauce. Once adequately coated remove from the pan, sprinkle with some black sesame seeds and serve. #tofu#stickytofu#veganinspo#veganism#vegetables#vegeterian#vegetarianrecipes
3032 hours ago
Since the early 1970's the Byron Shire has been home to a plastic-free shopping experience that 45 years on still stands strong in it's war against plastic waste. Pic via @littlebeefresh