#iPad Instagram Photos & Videos

iPad - 5.9m posts

Latest Instagram Posts

  • 🔥 Marketing tips: Invest in content production and manage scheduling posting.
~~~~~~~
🔍 Recently, I did a poll on my other design account @uibysherms to ask my audience is content vs consistency is more important, 80% believe with me that content is more important, the other 20% may differ. I think it would be great to elaborate on what I meant on content > consistency. —
Having great consistency in the past and now on IG, means you post everyday with similar hashtags. When IG knows that you’re posting regularly, the “algorithm” will put you on top of  other accounts for users. It didn’t really matter if your content wins, as long as you post, IG loves you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But now content matters a lot for growing your account in the community you want to break into, posting a top & likeable post, means that your post will remain on the top few in hashtags for a few days to come or even a week until it becomes irrelevant. However, if you don’t post anything quality and just spamming, your posts and account will not only be irrelevant, but be classified by followers as spam. ~~~~~~~~~~~
❓So what can you do? 
Start auditing your content, ensure that it is of value to the community and your followers. As long as you are aware that your content you’re posting is decent, it doesn’t have to be in the top 9, but you know that you will build credibility around your account. If you’re posting everyday, but its compromising the quality, start posting once every 3 days, and then invest in your posts. That’s how you crush! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⭐️ All the best! Sherman. Special thanks to @danielkorpai for this amazing shot 📸. If you’re interested in Design or Marketing tips, follow me for more! @shermannntan .
.
.
.
.
#ipad #ipadpro #ipadpro2018 #ipad2019 #setup #setupinspiration #desksetup #entrepreneur #branding #digitalmarketing #socialmediamarketing #entrepreneurship #contentcreator #contentmarketing #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurs #content #marketingdigital #marketing
  • 🔥 Marketing tips: Invest in content production and manage scheduling posting.
    ~~~~~~~
    🔍 Recently, I did a poll on my other design account @uibysherms to ask my audience is content vs consistency is more important, 80% believe with me that content is more important, the other 20% may differ. I think it would be great to elaborate on what I meant on content > consistency. —
    Having great consistency in the past and now on IG, means you post everyday with similar hashtags. When IG knows that you’re posting regularly, the “algorithm” will put you on top of other accounts for users. It didn’t really matter if your content wins, as long as you post, IG loves you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    But now content matters a lot for growing your account in the community you want to break into, posting a top & likeable post, means that your post will remain on the top few in hashtags for a few days to come or even a week until it becomes irrelevant. However, if you don’t post anything quality and just spamming, your posts and account will not only be irrelevant, but be classified by followers as spam. ~~~~~~~~~~~
    ❓So what can you do?
    Start auditing your content, ensure that it is of value to the community and your followers. As long as you are aware that your content you’re posting is decent, it doesn’t have to be in the top 9, but you know that you will build credibility around your account. If you’re posting everyday, but its compromising the quality, start posting once every 3 days, and then invest in your posts. That’s how you crush! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ⭐️ All the best! Sherman. Special thanks to @danielkorpai for this amazing shot 📸. If you’re interested in Design or Marketing tips, follow me for more! @shermannntan .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    #ipad #ipadpro #ipadpro2018 #ipad2019 #setup #setupinspiration #desksetup #entrepreneur #branding #digitalmarketing #socialmediamarketing #entrepreneurship #contentcreator #contentmarketing #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurs #content #marketingdigital #marketing
  • 7 0 6 minutes ago
  • Clouds
  • Clouds
  • 15 1 11 minutes ago
  • Daily Drawing No. 1157: Bear.
  • Daily Drawing No. 1157: Bear.
  • 6 1 11 minutes ago
  • Friends
  • Friends
  • 9 1 12 minutes ago
  • Ready Stok Megatech Lcd + Touch screen  Asus Zenfone ZC550KL Black /White bosku 😀😀 Jangan ragu untuk kuslitas barangya karena di jamin kualitasnya mantul 👍👍😊😊 Kuy Boskuuu,  di cek, di order dan di borong ya BosBoskyuuu 🤗🤗 buruan serbuuu🕺🕺🕺
Jangan sampai kehabisan ya 😁😁
Ecer dan grosir merapattt 📣

Silahkan add WA kami untuk info harga dan barang masuk ( kami Broadcast setiap hari)📞📃 Marketing SPAREPART
-Call/WA : Sri - 0813 8191 4926
-Call/WA : Vivi - 0821 1430 9353
-Call/WA : Eka - 0822 6111 2654
-Call/WA : Nia - 0812 9019 1573
-Call/WA : Wiwin - 0822 5898 2171
-Call/WA : Ria - 0813 9595 4194

Open order : 09.00 wib s/d 20.00 wib InfoJakarta,Indonesia

Kunjungi juga Fanspage Megatech :

https://www.facebook.com/megatech.saprepart/

Alamat roxy
Jl.kh hasyim ashari jakarta pusat 1015
Toko : Itc roxy mas lt 2 no 137 tlp 021 6385-8767

Alamat surabaya
Wtc surabaya (gedung baru) lt 4 no 407-400
Jl pemuda no 27 kota surabaya
Jawa timur

Alamat Bandung
Istana BEC lantai UG S no 20,21,22
Jl Purnawarman kota Bandung,
Jawa barat ^TERIMAKASIH^

megatech#spareparthp#service#jakarta#bandung#serang#makassar#surabaya#roxymas#part#lcdhp#samsung#nokia#xperia#xiaomi#oppo#lenovo#vivo#huawei#meizu#iphone#ipad#asus#coolpad#infinix#honor#accessorieshp#batteryhp#lifefuture#grosir#distributor @ Jakarta
  • Ready Stok Megatech Lcd + Touch screen Asus Zenfone ZC550KL Black /White bosku 😀😀 Jangan ragu untuk kuslitas barangya karena di jamin kualitasnya mantul 👍👍😊😊 Kuy Boskuuu, di cek, di order dan di borong ya BosBoskyuuu 🤗🤗 buruan serbuuu🕺🕺🕺
    Jangan sampai kehabisan ya 😁😁
    Ecer dan grosir merapattt 📣

    Silahkan add WA kami untuk info harga dan barang masuk ( kami Broadcast setiap hari)📞📃 Marketing SPAREPART
    -Call/WA : Sri - 0813 8191 4926
    -Call/WA : Vivi - 0821 1430 9353
    -Call/WA : Eka - 0822 6111 2654
    -Call/WA : Nia - 0812 9019 1573
    -Call/WA : Wiwin - 0822 5898 2171
    -Call/WA : Ria - 0813 9595 4194

    Open order : 09.00 wib s/d 20.00 wib InfoJakarta,Indonesia

    Kunjungi juga Fanspage Megatech :

    https://www.facebook.com/megatech.saprepart/

    Alamat roxy
    Jl.kh hasyim ashari jakarta pusat 1015
    Toko : Itc roxy mas lt 2 no 137 tlp 021 6385-8767

    Alamat surabaya
    Wtc surabaya (gedung baru) lt 4 no 407-400
    Jl pemuda no 27 kota surabaya
    Jawa timur

    Alamat Bandung
    Istana BEC lantai UG S no 20,21,22
    Jl Purnawarman kota Bandung,
    Jawa barat ^TERIMAKASIH^

    megatech #spareparthp #service #jakarta #bandung #serang #makassar #surabaya #roxymas #part #lcdhp #samsung #nokia #xperia #xiaomi #oppo #lenovo #vivo #huawei #meizu #iphone #ipad #asus #coolpad #infinix #honor #accessorieshp #batteryhp #lifefuture #grosir #distributor @ Jakarta
  • 6 1 13 minutes ago