Moon rise over Niagra falls a day after harvest moon.
I captured moon at same spot over the falls but falls weren't properly exposed in that picture so I took a long exposure of the falls and merged the moon pic with it.
Monday mornings are never boring when you wake up to views like these. Don't forget to check out our list of main highlights happening this week. Happy Monday, Toronto!⠀
- Anime! At the Revue: Perfect Blue(1997): 7pm @ Revue Cinema, Sep 24.⠀
- Well-Read Black Girl: Panel Discussion: 7pm @ Toronto Public Library, Sep 25.⠀
- 2019 Toronto Oktoberfest: 6pm @ Ontario Place, Sep 26 - 29.⠀
- Octo-berfest at the Aquarium: 8pm @ Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Sep 27.⠀
- Toronto Antique & Vintage Market: 10am @ Exhibition Place, Sep 28 - 29.⠀
Discover more events through the ExploreTO App | Link in bio🔥 #exploreto#exploretoapp#MondayMotivaton ⠀
# of years living in Toronto: 23 years
What do you love about Toronto: I love how genuine and friendly strangers can be in the city, every interaction comes with a smile.
What makes you smile: Seeing those I care about succeed.
Your smile is contagious and because of wonderful people like you living in our beautiful city a #smileTO package will be hand delivered to fellow Torontonian in need.
The service may be over, but church is not!! As you head into your week, remember that there are people who you will meet that need the hope that you carry! “Let me tell you why you are here. You’re here to be salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors of this earth. If you lose your saltiness, how will people taste godliness?”
Matthew 5:13 MSG HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR SALT AND LIGHT CONF? Visit https://saltandlight.to