I.K.A.T print fabrics ❤️❤️ This Ikat print in cotton is another beautiful piece for summer. Ikat is one of the most ancient techniques of dyeing the fabric. The way in which these yarns are binded together, results in different pattern formation on the fabric. This process may be repeated multiple times, to create intricate patterns in a range of colors. Since the surface design of the Ikat fabric is created on both faces of the fabric; because of the yarn binding, Ikat fabric looks the same on both sides. Ikat is an elaborate dyeing procedure done with cotton and silk fabrics. This outfit owner/ model is turning out to be quite a prominent face of Simlah :) Choosing the right summer fabrics? Here are some tips from sources:
* Natural fibers are always better than synthetics. They let your skin breathe, ward off the heat and overall feel gentler to the touch.
* The lighter the fabric, the better – that’s the rule to stick to. Heavy cloths even if they are made of natural fibers will make you sweat.
* Check the weave of your fabric. The most breathable ones are made with fine threads and in a loose weave.
* We all have our own color preferences depending on the skin tone and so on. Still, the science fact – lighter colors are champions in beating summer heat, because they are better at reflecting light.
* Even the most breathable fabric will lose some of its charm if turned into a bodycon look. Plan for looser cuts and shapes rather than clingy silhouettes. In this case nothing will hinder the air circulation.
Fabric - Organza and Satin.
Work - Swarovski, Zari, Sequins and Cut Dana. *Custom made outfit, can be made in any color of your choice.
For price, orders & other information
DM or What's App on +91 9930089059
Dresses and sneakers! Why not? With summer and the three digit degrees days around the corner, one way to stay cool - is in the fabrics you wear. This Kalamkari print Cotton is the perfect breathable summer fabric. Because the fabric is an overall block print, thought it’ll be nice to spice things up a bit with a contrast solid color.
Cotton is perfect for all climates, which is why it’s widely worn & loved. And its sort after in dry heat or humidity, too.
If you want summer fabrics to live long and happy, you should take good care of them. Here are some tips on taking care of Cotton:
* Cotton is not ok with high temperatures when it comes to washing. Cooler water temperatures prevent shrinkage and color fading. So, summers in the Middle East - avoid washing at noon when the water is unbearable. * Do not bleach cotton, otherwise fibers get weakened and start to rip.
* Be warned, cotton creases easily. Most cotton fabrics need little pressing, but use the lower press setting on your iron. High temperatures can scorch and burn cotton fibers.
* Remember, cotton can shrink in the dryer! In the summer, take the extra minute to hang dry your cotton garments just until it dries off (it’s hot anyways!) - Now people, we can blame the summer heat and wrong washing techniques for those shrinking clothes 😅