Olá mamães e papais, a Segunda feira aqui na sua Mary Modas Baby Premium, venha garantir o look dos seus pequenos, moda luxo, moda social. 😍🤩🥰 Ficamos localizados na Rua Vitória da Conquista número: 333, Jardim Presidente Dutra Guarulhos - SP.
Having my Bollywood moment 🧚🏻♀️
Had a fun time modelling for @sahaarimran my super talented friend and photographer ❤️❤️ Please follow her if you aren’t already!!
Also @sarahaslambhatti thanks for taking this cute picture, you are beautiful.
@alvinakhan thanks for pretending to be a bride that day. You will make a gorgeous bride in real life too!
Loved this outfit by @diva_bysanarashid and of course my favorite eyewear by @eyewatchm5.
Yakhnet Sabanikh (Spinach Stew with chickpeas) alongside my beautiful, vibrant hot pink, home-grown radishes 😍
A very delicious, healthy and simple to prepare recipe. It can go from the stove top to your dinner table in under one hour. Serve with a side of basmati rice and you have a hearty meal that seriously cannot be beat, especially during this cold winter!
- Three, 10 oz., packages of frozen chopped spinach or 2 pounds of fresh chopped spinach
- Boneless skinned chicken breasts/thighs or beef cubes/lamb cubes.
- 1 medium can chickpeas
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons all spice/Arabic spice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups of water
- Wash spinach and chop (use both leaves and stems)
- If using beef, begin by placing the meat cubes in a pot with water. Place on medium to high heat and allow all the scum to be released from the meat. Discard all the water and wash the meat.
- If using chicken, do the same thing. Place raw chicken in pot and cover with water. Place on meidum/high heat and allow scum to be released. Discard water and wash chicken pieces.
- Add the olive oil to the meat cubes or to the clean chicken, and sauté the diced onion with the meat or chicken until wilted and translucent, and the meat cubes/chicken have browned on all sides.
- Add 2 cups of water and the above mentioned spices.
- Boil until the chicken/meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, crush the garlic and set aside.
- Add the chopped spinach and the washed chickpeas to the pot.
- Cook for 10 min until the spinach has wilted (if using fresh) or defrosted (if using frozen)
- Add the crushed garlic and simmer for another 3 min.
- Serve alongside a platter of rice.