CHICKEN WITH PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER RICE😋😍.
Follow @daily.healthy.meals for more delicious recipes 👨🍳
Save this post for later ☺️
2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4
1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, finely grated
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
2 large cloves garlic, grated
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
4 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
3 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head)
1/2 cup white onion, chopped
2 large cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoons vegetable stock
Juice of one lemon (+ zest, if you like)
Red chili pepper flakes, optional
1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
1. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan cheese, grated garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning. Season the chicken with salt and pepper; dredge in the parmesan mixture; shake off excess and set aside.
2. In a large skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on each side and cooked through – about 3-4 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken. Transfer to a plate.
The cauliflower rice
1. In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Fry the garlic and onion for 1 minute until fragrant — be careful not to burn.
2. Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and stir to mix everything together well and coat in melted butter. Cook, stirring regularly for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the 2 tablespoons vegetable stock, about half the parsley, and lemon zest (if using). Cook for one minute to reduce juices then add the lemon juice and a few sprinkles of leftover parmesan cheese, if you like.
4. Adjust seasoning as needed. Stir in the remaining parsley. Return chicken over cauliflower rice and reheat quickly. Serve with fresh cracked black pepper, red chili pepper flakes, and more parmesan.
🎃Keto Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars because pumpkin spice season can’t come fast enough! 😆🙋🏾♀️Are you getting ready for September?! 🎃Get the recipe 👉🏾 https://drdavinahseats.com/recipes/keto-pumpkin-cheesecake-bars (in my bio + story)
😍THM GOODNESS ALERT😍
I've got some serious Trim Healthy Mama 'Totally Dope Chicken' goodness going on here & let me tell you my house smells amazing! 🤤
I'm making this creamy, deliciousness in my Insignia 8qt pressure cooker BUT I'm using the slow cooker mode! I've just recently gotten brave enough to use the slow cooker mode and the more I use it the more I love it! 🤩
I love that everything can be done in one pot so that means only one pot to wash when it's all said and done! 🙆♀️ I just start on the sautee mode to fry my bacon & then switch to the slow cooker mode, add all of my other ingredients, pop the lid on and set it and forget it until supper time!
I'll check back in with yall later when it's ready to serve!
You can find this recipe in the @trimhealthymama 'Trim Healthy Table' cookbook!
#beefandbutterfast in full effect.. day 1.
Would you believe that today was the first time we ever tried butter in our coffee.. holy smokes!!!🤤🤤 We are sold.. thank you to the beautiful ladies in our chat for encouraging us..
Included in this post is a screenshot of what we are doing.. not sure who to give credit to for that!
💁 Did you know? 💡 If you want to lose several lbs in the first week alone with ketolifestyle. You can click link in our bio to get Everything You Need for keto Success. Just imagine… 28 days from now, you will have successfully completed the Keto Challenge.
Not only will you feel a huge sense of accomplishment, you’ll:
▪️Be lighter and thinner (it’s not uncommon to lose 20+ lbs!)
▪️Have more energy than you’ve felt in years.
▪️Be sleeping better and feeling more rested when you wake up.
▪️Notice improvements in your skin and hair.
▪️Probably best of all, you’ll have MOMENTUM to keep going with your new Keto lifestyles… you’ll be able to start strong and finish strong. 💪
ketonewbie ketoforbeginners ⏩ Don't forget to share and follow @ketodietlab 👈 more 😃 .
. ♥ Tag someone who would make it for you 😍🍝 .
Keto Overnight “Oats”
Hemp seed hearts are a low carb alternative to oats, plus they are gluten free, paleo, vegan, and keto friendly.
* 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
* 1/2 cup hemp seed hearts
* 1 tbs chia seeds
* 1 tsp monk fruit
* Pinch of Himalayan salt
* Almonds (optional)
* Coconut flakes (optional)
Mix all the ingredients in a container with a lid, stir until combined, cover and leave in a fridge overnight.
Next day just add a little bit of water or more coconut milk to get desired consistency, and top it with chosen toppings.
How to avoid the #ketoflu . Take your electrolytes
518 hours ago
TAKE DR. BERG'S ADVANCED EVALUATION QUIZ
TELL DR. BERG WHAT TOPIC ARE YOU INTERESTED IN.
GET AN AMAZING STEP BY STEP KETOGENIC MEAL PLAN HERE:
Dr. Berg's keto and IF Membership https://bit.ly/2SUITju .
Dr. Berg's Shop: https://bit.ly/2FIC4OU .
Send a Message to his Team: https://bit.ly/2ALUWbS .
In today's video I reply to some feedback about having a hard time Keto-adapting!
Are you tired at work in the morning? Is adjusting to Keto making you mentally sluggish at bad times?
Watch the video to learn about how you can align your Keto and IF to best serve your lifestyle!
6 oz (170g) cream cheese
2 oz (60g) coconut oil or salted butter
1/2 cup almond flour, super fine
1 oz (30g) granular swerve sweetener (approx. 2 tablespoons) + 1 teaspoon for mixing with shredded coconut
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Zest from 1/2 lemon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1. Allow the cream cheese and coconut oil (or butter) to sit at room temperature to soften.
2. Combine all ingredients except shredded coconut in a bowl until a thick dough forms. Refrigerate for 10 minutes in the freezer.
3. In the meantime, sift shredded coconut and 1 teaspoon sweetener in a shallow plate. Remove the dough from freezer. Form golf-sized balls with the dough and roll into the shredded coconut. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the fat bombs for 10 to 30 minutes.
We don’t typically do deliveries out of our normal hours (Sunday 12 PM - 4). But when one of your customers asks for more meals because they didn’t realize how much they’d love it.... you DELIVER! 🙌🏽🥰 @personalchef.chefl officially SOLD OUT last week! 😭🙌🏽 And we already have a busy weekend ahead of us. 👏🏽 Thank you all so much! ❤️ 🙏🏽 I’d say affordable, fresh and local meals are a HIT! 🥓🥬🚗