53. And when it is recited to them, they say: "We believe therein, for it is the Truth from our Lord: indeed we have been Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will) from before this.
54. Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, that they avert Evil with Good, and that they spend (in charity) out of what We have given them.
55. And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant."
56. It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance.
57. They say: "If we were to follow the guidance with thee, we should be snatched away from our land." Have We not established for them a secure sanctuary, to which are brought as tribute fruits of all kinds,- a provision from Ourselves? but most of them understand not. .
I’m learning that to be at your highest level of excellence, one must pay attention to details. So many in our culture do not possess the willingness to focus on the amount of care you place on any project. To get to the mastery level, @robinsharma states in his latest book #the5amclub , that one must have the drive within them to have an “uncommon level of care and attention to detail in a world of superficiality and performers stuck in apathy.”
Researchers from the University of Illinois have found that purified soy isoflavones can stimulate cancer-promoting genes, leading to increased tumor growth. When looking for a soy product, it is always better to choose something wholesome that contains all the nutrients in soy working in synergy, over something that is man-made or highly processed. #knowledge#healthtalk#fitfood#livebetter#nutrition#health