My favorite places in the Netherlands were:
- Amerongen castle, for me it is the most beautiful castle in the Netherlands, I felt like a princess there👑👑,
- tulip fields🌷 together with the Keukenhof park🌱🌳,
- Amsterdam with its beautiful streets and canals - especially the Jordaan district😻, Museum Rijksmuseum (but unfortunately we saw it only after sunset and we did not have the opportunity to take pictures) and all parks 🌸 surrounding the city like Kersenbloesempark,
- the town of Merken surrounded on both sides by the sea with charming colorful houses🏠🏬🏤,
- small towns around the cities of Utrecht and Arnhem, which were in the Dutch climate with lots of flowering shrubs🌈.
However, I was disappointed with the world famous narrow houses of Damrak were not so beautiful because they did renovation work on the prettiest of them, so sad😒😕 and Rotterdam - I did not find anything interesting in it!!
Because of the weather, we didn't manage to get to Hague and see the recommended district of Scheveningen with beautiful beaches and the open-air museum of Zaanse Schans windmills.
And what do you think about the Netherlands? what did you like and what you did not like? I would love to know I'm planning to go there next year again✨
◾Amerongen castle, the Netherlands
Nie mogłam się temu oprzeć...😉 Przeglądając stronę @douglas_polska przypadkiem trafiłam na limitowaną kolekcję MAC ALADDIN. Coś drgnęło w moim sercu, a w oku zakręciła się łezka tęsknoty za dzieciństwem. Stare bajki Disney'a miały w sobie magię, a oglądane z przegrywanych kaset VHS to już w ogóle cuda do potęgi💫