Wings from @freedomdelivers (freedom pizza). Really expecting great things the pizzas are incredible...the wings were not as good as the pizza tonight. We went for the franks hot wing sauce variety.
1) Sauce: we love saucy wings, these did not have too much sauce on them, but certainly enough for most people. No issues here.
2) Price: 30 dhs for five wings. These are very reasonably priced for the quality of chicken.
3) Wings: the wings were tasty. They were decent wings. No issue. We would love to have wings from freedom again. The natural chicken with no steroids or other chemicals is a big selling point. As they say they are clucking good wings.
These wings were Superb. A fusion of Korean fried Chicken with a Spicy Gochujang sauce complimented with Amish bleu cheese crumbles and a scallion garnish. Soooo good. I’m getting more into Asian foods. This was spicy but cooled off with the bleu cheese.
By popular request we visited @hardrockcafedxb Hard Rock Cafe in Dubai where they do an unlimited wings and beverage evening. The deal costs 180aed and runs from 19:00 to 22:30.
The wings come in either BBQ or Spicy but will be reviewed together.
1. Sauce: they come with a delicious blue cheese sauce and just the perfect amount of rub.
2. Price: the price as mentioned above is very reasonable considering you get live music and a great atmosphere. Don't fill up on the accompanying fries as that's how they get you!
3. The wings: Very good chicken, good taste, just the right amount of crunch.
Overall rating: 5/5