O Lord God, the woman who had fallen into many sins, having perceived Thy divinity received the rank of ointment-bearer, offering Thee spices before Thy burial wailing and crying: "Woe is me, for the love of adultery and sin hath given me a dark and lightless night; accept the fountains of my tears O Thou Who drawest the waters of the sea by the clouds incline Thou to the sigh of my heart O Thou Who didst bend the heavens by Thine inapprehensible condescension; I will kiss Thy pure feet and I will wipe them with my tresses. I will kiss Thy feet Whose tread when it fell on the ears of Eve in Paradise dismayed her so that she did hide herself because of fear. Who then shall examine the multitude of my sin and the depth of Thy judgment? Wherefore, O my Saviour and the Deliverer of my soul turn not away from Thy handmaiden O Thou of boundless mercy".
- Hymn of Kassiani #TheOrthodoxWay#OrthodoxChristian#EasternOrthodox#Christian#TheChurch#OrthodoxMoment#SpiritualLife#Christ#Lord#Mercy#Love#Prayer#Philotimo#Saints#Salvation
The crucifixion of Jesus was a part of God's plan from the very beginning of the birth of Jesus. The sin of mankind would require a sacrifice. The sinless life of Jesus was lived and given so that man could receive salvation and eternal life in heaven. (And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left. Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. - Luke 23:33-34)
Hoje, traze-Me as almas mansas, assim como as almas das criancinhas, e mergulha-as na minha Misericórdia. Essas almas são as mais semelhantes ao meu Coração. Elas reconfortaram-Me na amarga Paixão da minha agonia. Eu as vi quais anjos terrestres que futuramente iriam velar junto aos meus altares. Sobre elas derramo torrentes de graças. Só a alma humilde é capaz de aceitar a minha graça; as almas humildes favoreço com a minha confiança.
Misericordiosíssimo Jesus, que dissestes: “Aprendei de Mim que sou manso e humilde de coração”, aceitai na mansão do Vosso compassivo Coração as almas mansas e humildes e as almas das criancinhas. Estas encantam o Céu todo e são a especial predileção do Pai Celestial, são como um ramalhete diante do trono de Deus, com cujo perfume o próprio Deus se deleita. Essas almas têm a mansão permanente no Coração compassivo de Jesus e cantam sem cessar um hino de amor e misericórdia pelos séculos.
Eterno Pai, olhai com Misericórdia para as almas mansas e humildes e para as almas das criancinhas, que estão encerradas na mansão compassiva do Coração de Jesus. Estas almas são as mais semelhantes a vosso Filho; o perfume destas almas eleva-se da Terra e alcança o vosso trono. Pai de Misericórdia e de toda bondade, suplico-Vos pelo amor e predileção que tendes para com estas almas, abençoai o mundo todo, para que todas cantem juntamente a glória à Vossa Misericórdia, por toda a eternidade. Amém.
In November God told me to begin thanking Him for every-single-thing. It was the total opposite of what I really wanted to do. What I wanted to do was complain about it all because I was over it. But... I did what He asked. When I felt pain, I thanked God for the pain. When I could see ill in others towards me, I loved them anyway. When I had negative thoughts towards others, I’d go to God and pray for them, or give them something to break the negativity. When I prayed, I could only give God thanks; that’s it. I couldn’t say anything else. Otherwise, I’d sit and just be mute. I couldn’t say anything unless it was from a place of thankfulness.
In December God began to speak to me about grace and mercy. I found that I had become merciless because, I allowed doubt towards God to build in my heart. My heart was calloused towards certain things, people, others processes, situations, and even myself. I couldn’t cry, and if I did, I’d tell myself to stop because it was pointless.
There are 6 main things God’s been teaching me in these couple of months...
1. Choose to decide- without a decision, it’s easy to remain in a place of fickleness and infirmity. When you choose to decide, you allow healing to run its course.
2. Shame isn’t from God- He never intended that we carry the burdens of our past (or even present). He never desired that we allow ourselves to be condemned.
3. Doubt is a thief- It creeps in slowly; often undetected. It comes to steal the promises of God, and hopes of our future. Doubt is what kills Destinies.
4. Grace and mercy triumphs over judgement- God desires that we walk in the grace that was allotted to us through Jesus. When we mess up or don’t get it right, He’s not standing before us waiting to declare “guilty,” He simply says, “dust off and try again.”
5. Our perception determines our relationship(s)- if we see God the wrong way, we’ll see ourselves the wrong way. And when we see ourselves the wrong way, there is no way we can see other the right way. To the pure ALL THINGS are pure. God is pure, and when He looks at us, He doesn’t trash. He sees what He created (although He is very aware of the wickedness in our hearts).
2nd. Original Spirit Sagest
Made in japan. 2pc welded constr.
20 8.5/9.5 et34 5x112/114
Kondisi bagus mulus siap pakai
Minus ada jamur dikit deket dop
Garansi no retak. Pecah. Las2
Accelera phi 245.40.20 /275.35.20
Kondisi 98% like new 2017
Bisa jual pisah
Harga paketan 18.5jt nego alus
Free pasang ama balance