¿Ya conoces a nuestra amiga Daniela? ¡Asegúrate de pasar por su cuenta y darle amor!
Conoce a @danielaloeramx ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¡SÍGUELAS Y APOYA EL TALENTO MEXICANO!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Taggea a tus influencers favoritos y únete a esta comunidad para que estés al tanto de lo que ocurre detrás de cámaras 🎥
Decided to hit up B&B using my @timeoutlondon burger box vouchers, this Sunday and found myself drooling over the idea of this spicy mother f**ker. The 45 day aged beef patty was drenched in pepper Jack cheese, the jalapeños were reasonably generous and the smokey mayo was fire. A very good burger, meat wasn't B&Bs usual amazing standard.... Maybe as I was first customer through the doors for the day
Keep enjoying Mexican❤️🌮🌯🥑🇲🇽❣️ Gracias everyone to make us Number 1 and the only authentic Fast & Good Mexican Cuisine in Japan 🇲🇽🇯🇵 Uber eats 11:00〜24:00 & Take out
Good vibes to everyone ❣️
Ice Cream Taco:
KAWAII LOVE TACO DOLCE❣️
Cerveza de Lujo🇲🇽 Corona’s Luxury and Black Beer
Modelo Especial & Negra Modelo
LOVE TACOS COCKTAIL ❣️
The only and original ビール🍺カクテル🍸: Corona Beer, Ginger Ale, Lemon Juice & Tequila ❣️ Strong-Solid Healthy & Fun Mexican Fast Good Cuisine
Restaurante Darts Bar & Authentic Taco Truck
TOP RATED Google, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Ubereats
Beautiful Day & best vibes to everyone!!!
The world best Beef meat for Mexican Tacos: SUKARNE!!! お疲れ様です(^｡^) Bright, Healthy and positive good friends!!! Mexican Beer & Tequila...Priceless:)
Catering’s Taco Truck!!!
Office Events, Birthdays etc!
Super freaking tasty, healthy and fun Lovetacos !
Vegan?... Meat lover? no worries
Mexican Cheesy & Beef nachos mood?
or salsa pico de Gallo mood?
**Miss Monique's Famous Chicken Tacos**
recipe from @mcaquias
1.5 lb chicken breast strips
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sugar
1 can Goya tomato sauce
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp mixed garlic
1.5 tbsp garlic powder
1/4 cup olives (and 1 tbsp of juice from the jar)
1/4 cup adobo
1/3 cup sofrito
1 packet sazon
1/2 green pepper cut into quarters
1/2 red pepper cut into quarters
1/2 Spanish onion cut into sixths
1) Put all of the chicken into a large pot.
2) Fill the pot with water until it comes about 0.5 inches above the chicken.
3) Turn the burner on to medium/high heat.
4) While you wait for the water to come to a gentle boil, add in ALL of the other ingredients (order not important), and give it a stir
5) When the mixture has come to a gentle boil, cover the pot with a lid, but NOT completely! Leave a little crack for steam to get out. Boil for about 45 min.
6) Check the mixture. When you start seeing some of the peppers or chicken peeking out, press down on the chicken until it shreds.
7) Give the mixture a stir and lower to a simmer until most of the water has evaporated until only a sauce of your desired consistency is left - BE CAREFUL, it happens quickly!
8) Serve on tortillas with toppings of your choice! My favorite: just Goya hot sauce and Mexican cheese!
**My twist: Serve on rice for a scrumptious taco rice bowl!**
Check out this recipe for Beef Fajitas with Sweetcorn Salsa…. A midweek Mexican treat #Beef#Fajita#Mexican
380g British beef sizzle steak
½ red pepper, deseeded, cored and cut into thin strips
½ yellow pepper, deseeded, cored and cut into thin strips
½ green pepper , deseeded, cored and cut into thin strips
1 small onion , sliced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsps Fajitas seasoning
1½ lime, juiced
165g sweetcorn, drained
2 medium tomatoes , roughly chopped
1 red chili , seeded and diced
2 spring onions, finely chopped
5 tsps oil
2 tbsps fresh parsley
4 tortilla wraps
1 small handful Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
1 tub Soured cream
4 large handful Grated cheese
1. Put the beef in a shallow bowl, add the peppers, onion, garlic, fajitas seasoning, half the lime juice and oil. Mix and set aside.
2. To prepare the sweetcorn salsa, mix all the ingredients together. Season, if required.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook the beef mixture for 3-4 minutes or until the beef and vegetables caramelise. Warm the tortillas in microwave.
4. To assemble the fajitas, put some salsa on the base of each tortilla, then top with the beef and vegetable mix. Sprinkle over the herbs, roll up and serve with the extra sides.
Frida Kahlo was born on July 6, 1907 in Coyocoan, Mexico City, Mexico. She grew up in the family's home where was later referred as the Blue House or Casa Azul. He father is a German descendant and photographer. He immigrated to Mexico where he met and married her mother Matilde. Her mother is half Amerindian and half Spanish. Frida Kahlo has two older sisters and one younger sister.
Frida Kahlo has poor health in her childhood. She contracted polio at age of 6 and had to be bedridden for nine months. This disease caused her right leg and food grow much thinner than her left one. She limped after she recovered from the polio. She has been wearing long skirts to cover that for the rest of her life. Her father encouraged her to do lots of sports to help her recover. She played soccer, went swimming, and even did wrestle, which is very unusual at that time for a girl. She has kept a very close relationship with her father for her whole life.
Frida Kahlo attended the renowned National Preparatory School in Mexico city in year of 1922. There are only thirty-five female students enrolled in that school and she soon became famous for her outspokenness and bravery✊🏾🦀. At this school she first met the famous Mexican muralist Diego Rivera for the first time. Rivera at that time was working on a mural called The Creation on the school campus. Frida often watched it and she told a friend she will marry him someday.
În orice corporație sau firmă mai mică, "lunch-break-ul" e momentul perfect de "social mingling". Dacă mai adăugăm și ceva spicy de la Pokka, până la urmatorul team building 😎 se lasă cu... Fiesta caliente de santa Cachucha de que hora es maldito huevo 🤩🥳🎊🎉 Andaleeee!