Six days and nights to unfurl this beauty. Isn’t the 💚 shape of a newborn monstera one of the best things on earth?
Other things to note:
Top left—see how my jade, heart leaf philodendron is also moving to the nastic rhythm? Or is it tropism? I’m not sure actually. ‘Nastic’ movement is a response to stimulus BUT is moving independently of it, while ‘Tropism’ is also a response to stimulus but moves because of it. Either way, I was surprised by the lovely vine and had no idea it moved until this video!! 🤓 (You can watch the behind the scenes in my ‘Dance’ Highlight too). 🙏🏼Just hoping to offset the ugliness of the past few weeks with something beautiful my friends. Hope you enjoy these 29 seconds too.
Monstera birth and a little Natural World Therapy for you all.
With love, 💚Karina
3,26011416 August, 2019
My plants are all displaced because a few weeks ago I found thrips on like, a third of my plant gang. If you’re interested in how I treated them here’s what I did:
1. Panic, full on convince yourself you’re the absolute worst plant parent ever and that all of your plants are going to die.
2. Pull yourself together, asses ALL the plants very closely, find the source (worst affected) and remove them immediately.
3. Call in sick to work and deal with that shit, right this second. (Optional)
4. Haul all ya plants outside ready to spray every mm of leaf and stem, top and bottom and the soil with neem oil solution.
5. Bring them back inside but separate all of them. No one can touch each other just in case you missed a bit. Keep them away from non-infected plants.
6. Apologise to each plant individually.
7. About 4 days later wash everyone down with tepid water making sure you get under and over each leaf, wait for them to dry then spray with neem oil solution (or your preferred pesticide spray)
8. Keep everyone quarantined until you’re satisfied no pests remain, and repeat treatment steps if necessary.
9. Get your eyes tested for stronger glasses so you’re more likely to spot a small infestation before it can spread too much and get out of hand 🤓 #plantfailfriday .
1,8465216 August, 2019
Carving a Monstera Mug 👐🏼 When the clay is leather hard, I paint it with underglaze and start carving. My @diamondcoretools are great for slicing through almost-dry clay! Unfortunately I can’t carve quite this quick, video speed x4. See my last pic to see a completed mug. And click on my bio to purchase one!
🌿 A nice decoration for your urban jungle?
Decorative hangers with wooden figurines (3 or 4/hanger), painted on both sides. Ideal to hang on a wall, in a window or as a room divider.
Interested? DM me! 🙃
Some babes I’m super proud of this week:
🌱 Baby P. Eximuim has graduated from the prop box 🌱 M. Siltepecana with an awesome new leaf 🌱 P. Painted Lady who arrived on the rough side, but is making a comeback 🌱 A. Gracile I had completely forgotten about, now graduating from the One Leaf Club
Keep growing and learning everyone!
7117 August, 2019
Thank you our lovely client @celinaman. Looking forward to see you again : )
All you need is green area
GRAB GROW GREEN
DM for grab your plant
Delivery for all area in Thailand
6117 August, 2019
RESTOCK ni CUSHION COVER TROPICAL 😍😍
☑ Bahan: line (tekstur seperti goni)
☑ Ukuran : 45 x 45 cm
☑ Cover bantal saja
☑ Print hanya depan belakang polos