COLOR 💖💜 Let me know if you think I should start listing products again. Brands are tagged. I went live with this look as well, on Facebook ‘Nailed by Falcon’ I’m trying to post more so I figure I’ll just go live every time. Give ‘er a like!
Goat eye 🐐👁 #farmanimals series .
Makeup details in previous post .
- Goats were one of the first animals to be tamed by humans and were being herded 9,000 years ago.
- Goat meat is the most consumed meat per capita worldwide 😳 - Goats can be taught their name and to come when called
- The life span of a goat is about that of a dog
- Goats have a gestation period (pregnancy) of five month and the average birth rate for goats is 2.2 kids per year.
- Baby goats (kids) are standing and taking their first steps within minutes of being born. Each kid has a unique call, and along with its scent, that is how its mother recognizes it from birth – not by sight.
- Counter to the dominant stereotype about goats being willing to eat anything, they are actually very picky eaters. They have very sensitive lips, which they use to “mouth” things in search of clean and tasty food. They will often refuse to eat hay that has been walked on or lying around loose for a day.
- Goats are herd animals and will become depressed if kept without any goat companions. So, it is unhealthy for a goat if a family just owns one as a pet.
- Goats, being mountain animals, are very good at climbing; they’ve been known to climb to the tops of trees, or even dams!
- Goats’ pupils (like many hooved animals) are rectangular. This gives them vision for 320 to 340 degrees (compared to humans with 160-210) around them without having to move and they are thought to have excellent night vision. 👁 - Goats are foragers, NOT grazers. It is actually unnatural to graze a goat on grass and increases the likelihood of them picking up harmful parasites. In their natural habitat, they roam mountaintops and reach up as high as possible to pick out choice bits of forage around them.
- Goats have four “stomachs.” Their food moves first into the rumen (from which it is periodically regurgitated for more “cud chewing”), then to the reticulum, later to the omasum, and finally to the abomasum (which is most like a more sensitive human stomach).
- Goats are burpers! This is due to the role of their .
Me encantaría forma parte del equipo de embajadoras de @labelladamaobregon #embajadorabelladama
Porque realmente me apasiona el maquillaje, porque cuando me dedico algo que amo, como esto, doy todo de mi, me esfuerzo para lograr mis metas, y espero poder lograr esta, nada me haría mas feliz que ser parte de ese grandioso equipo. @lalaumakeup@reefmakeup@korynoir
Repost @saraanddipity ・・・
A little spring flower painting action! Do you guys like spring?My fave is fall but spring is second 🌷Hope you guys like these looks 💕 I'm currently in California visiting my boyfriend and I've been creating looks while he's at work 😂 As you may or may not know, the algorithm has really not been in my favor these past months ♥️ but I keep on pushing through and creating because I love makeup and I love you guys!
Sneak peak 👀✌ Day number 8 of the #100daysofmakeupchallenge today I wanted to be out of line (get it?😉) This is one of my favorite lipsticks ever! It's one of @narsissist most popular shades and it's called Starwoman.