All this for twerking and singing to cash shit on live🤦🏾♀️ and people justifying this because this couple is black or they think they kids was acting up but here’s what I gotta say:
Now I don’t believe in whippings but I’m very open sided.
1. Do they deserve some type of punishment?
Yes! They are being fast, acting grown. If these were my kids, I would be taking away electronics and access to the internet, since they getting influenced by the internet. If you believe in whooping your kids thats fine but this isn’t a whooping, this is a beating!
2. A man performing physical punishment to their daughter(s) in my eyes is not okay! He BEAT the fuck outta her. Consistent strong ass hits! That was painful to watch for me and I didn’t even get the whooping!
3. Broadcasting this for what? You cant delete shit iff the internet, people den already found out their @‘s! This is what make kids commit suicide. These kids will be getting bullied for a minute and thats not okay.
4. This is just too much. The cups of water and making them do a wall sit makes your arms tired, legs tired, and if they sit or spill water, equals a whooping!🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️ when did this end?
5. He obviously was smacking her (look at the beginning of the video girly flinching) this why some girls grow up to have that mentality that it’s okay to have their man hit on them.
The fashionable floral prints from Salvatore Ferragamo's Spring Summer 2018 collection adorns the latest limited edition of the popular Signorina in Fiore fragrance, originally launched in 2017.
The flower pattern is unavoidable when it comes to summer dresses and accessories and this elegant summery style is charmingly supported by the beautiful Signorina in Fiore Fashion Edition, specially offered in 2018.
The fragrance composition remains unchanged, combining feminine florals and juicy fruity aromas. The perfumer of the composition is Emilie Bevierre Coppermann.