It has been a summer to remember, little B. I can’t believe we only have one more day of summer break together. This mama is sad that it’s over, oh how time is a thief. But a bit happy to start a routine again. Grateful for the time to see my toddler grow in front of my eyes. Trying to remember how lucky I am to be a teacher, to have this extra time. Reminding myself that it’s still warm in Chicago for a few more months. Summer is not over! Despite the fact I will shed some tears when Wednesday am comes, & that may be due to the 5am wake up and 6:15 drop off combined with having to close the door to another summer over that I was home with you. #honestmotherhood#summerdays
I went to this adorable boutique @mahoniastudio in #louisville that had a wide variety of #homegoods#plants#greetingcards and #stationary and found these #gems , I have been trying to write thing down more in the moment and they are perfect size for that and come with amazing #quotes in them!
Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it truth. Feed it love.
With the new day comes new strength and thoughts -E. Roosevelt .
If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams .
Everything is possible.
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Place the garlic, onion and jalapeño in a food processor and blend until everything has broken into a fine mince. Sauté the onion mixture in olive oil for 4 minutes until the onions begin to soften then add in the remaining ingredients for the sauce. Season with salt and allow the mixture to simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Once the sauce has thickened, taste and adjust the seasoning by adding more chili, salt or cumin. Place the shredded chicken in a bowl and spoon half of the sauce over the chicken and stir so that its well coated.
4. Wash the zucchini and cut the ends off and then cut the zucchini in half length wise. I recommend using a vegetable peeler to get thin slices but you could also use a knife (just make sure that each slice is very thin).
5. On a cutting board lay out three slices of zucchini, I put the middle one down first, and then the two others on either side making sure they slightly overlap on either side. (Rest of recipe in comments)
Did you know that less than 25% of children get the recommended 60 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity per day recommended by the American Medical Association?
It's World Pediatric Bone and Joint Day, so we want to talk about the importance of staying active as a child. Here are a few reasons to get your kids in some type of physical program...like our sports performance program!
Children who are active 60 minutes per day demonstrate lower rates of obesity. This also leads to a better chance of being an active adult.
A study was found that physical and cognitive development go hand in hand, so cultivating it at a young age is the best option!
Frequent activities requiring a high degree of balance and coordination have been associated with improved emotional response.
⭐️NULU ACTIVEWEAR :: POP UP SALE⭐️
•• 5.30-9pm on Tuesday ••
- in the Rudgwick Hall -
Delighted to share that we have South African active wear brand @nuluactivewear.uk coming to Rudgwick this Tuesday, so if you are coming to either Tuesday class bring some pennies with you in case anything catches your eye. They are offering a 10% discount to all GLO yogis on top of huge discounts on all summer stock ☀️
We have space in both Tuesday classes if anyone would like to join us...
🧘🏻♂️ 6pm HATHA YOGA FLOW
🧘🏻♀️ 7.30pm VINYASA YOGA
•• Booking is essential please :: www.gloyoga.co.uk ••
So looking forward to seeing you all as always. In the meantime have a great weekend yogis 🙏🏻⭐️✨