Imagine what it would be like to...
* Get out of bed without aching and moaning all the way to the shower.
* Or to get through your day without having to pop Advil.
* You will no longer dread going to the gym for a workout knowing that you are going to leave feeling great.
* No more aches and pains when playing with your kids.
Now imagine what it would be like to accomplish those things easily.
You CAN with ER Roll On.
In fact, the ingredients in ER Roll On are so powerful that you will forget what it was like to drag through your day in pain.
That's why you're going to love ER Roll On.
Staying on track while on VACATION 🏝
You don’t need to lose any of your momentum when you get back home! Here are some things I did during my weeklong stay in Mexico 🇲🇽
📌 The Keys Are:
1. Continue your weight lifting routine as much as you can as this burns the most calories 🏋🏼♂️. Even if you can only squeeze in a 30 minute workout! The equipment won’t be same, but you’d be surprised what you can do with a small hotel gym.
2. Be mindful of mixed, sugary alcoholic drinks 🍸You can still have a good time, but try using club soda or diet sodas as mixers. A margarita has 455 calories, just 100 calories less than a Big Mac! 🍔
3. Add 20-30 minutes of fasted morning cardio for a few days during your trip 🏃🏻♂️ Fasted cardio will help burn fat and give you a bit more wiggle room with food throughout your adventures.
4. Walk, walk, WALK! If your vacation destination is safe enough to explore on foot, try walking or biking as much as possible. You get to experience the location much more authentically, and get a nice workout in without even realizing it!
254315 hours ago
Latest Instagram Posts
Workouts are getting tougher, cardio is getting longer, and calories are getting smaller (currently sitting at 1,700 per day). My body pushes back some days, but is still making progress.
I’ve also made the personal decision to not post any more progress photos on my Instagram after this week. I already know that the last 6 weeks of prep will be grueling as carbs & fats are manipulated and calories continue to get cut. Instagram can also mess heavily with your mind and perception of yourself / your progress. Instead, I want to savor these last few weeks of prep and see what my body is capable of.
Stay tuned for the reveal that will come June 8th!
Yesterday chest session was mainly about reps working on my endraunce every now then I like to switch it up doing heavy compound exercise put for reps here's 70kg did three working rep range between 16 to 18 reps the target was 20 reps next time
TO CHECK OUT MY DAILY SUPPLEMENTS
GO TO WWW.TNTSUPLIMENTS.CO.UK
DISCOUNT CODE TNT15JC
Tackling my inner battles too much to even worry about what I can’t control outside of myself... THROWBACK to about a MONTH AGO.... 🔥🔥🔥 trained arms yesterday, and looking back at this old clip, got me fired up. ENJOY. 🔥
601116 hours ago
EJERCICIOS FUNCIONALES 💪
TODOS LOS DIAS DE 6AM A 11AM Y DE 6PM A 10PM!!!
NO TE LO PIERDAS ⚡CLASE GRATIS ⚡ RESPONDE YO QUIERO Y PROGRAMAMOS TU CLASE!!! SEDE: SAN ISIDRO - MIRAFLORES .
On commence gentil avec 6 plaques de 20 kg de chaques côté donc 240kg plus une brave âme, Stessy.🤗 C était l échauffement, j'suis allé vite @mcbernickvictor à quand même eu le temp de capturé la fin.🙏🏽 Je post cette vidéo juste pour mes stries au épaules dont je l avoue sans retenu, je me suis salement tabassé pour les avoir😁