#pt Instagram Photos & Videos

pt - 5.1m posts

Top Posts

Advertisements

  • 행복해💙
  • 행복해💙
  • 153 19 13 hours ago

Advertisements

Advertisements

  • 콧구멍까지 포동포동해졌다,,,
유산소 타야징
  • 콧구멍까지 포동포동해졌다,,,
    유산소 타야징
  • 120 9 5 hours ago

Latest Instagram Posts

Advertisements

  • Training became such a big part of my life in the past few years, I can’t imagine going without it for too long. And this, coming from me, is a huge statement! I hate(d) all kind of sports in my entire life. I’m a proper couch potato, and one of the laziest people you can come across. However, once I get into a workout routine, I find breaking out of it terribly hard.
It’s school holidays at the moment, so not being able to hit the gym, I was worried of becoming sluggish. I have indeed been very restless, regardless of walking to pretty much everywhere, but thankfully my daughter has a new found love - her bicycle. This way we can enjoy our day outs, and I can get in some jogging here and there... And even though I hate running, it feels awesome doing something with her, that gets us out, doesn’t break the bank, and keeps both of us moving. Not to mention, it noticeably improves both her mood, as well as mine.
  • Training became such a big part of my life in the past few years, I can’t imagine going without it for too long. And this, coming from me, is a huge statement! I hate(d) all kind of sports in my entire life. I’m a proper couch potato, and one of the laziest people you can come across. However, once I get into a workout routine, I find breaking out of it terribly hard.
    It’s school holidays at the moment, so not being able to hit the gym, I was worried of becoming sluggish. I have indeed been very restless, regardless of walking to pretty much everywhere, but thankfully my daughter has a new found love - her bicycle. This way we can enjoy our day outs, and I can get in some jogging here and there... And even though I hate running, it feels awesome doing something with her, that gets us out, doesn’t break the bank, and keeps both of us moving. Not to mention, it noticeably improves both her mood, as well as mine.
  • 17 2 18 April, 2019

Advertisements

  • Transformation pics for my fab client. Works so hard in every session. Lost over a stone in weight and inches everywhere. Absolutely made up with her progress. Works hard with training and food. Trains once a week with me and outside of the gym herself. Well done and keep up the hard work.
  • Transformation pics for my fab client. Works so hard in every session. Lost over a stone in weight and inches everywhere. Absolutely made up with her progress. Works hard with training and food. Trains once a week with me and outside of the gym herself. Well done and keep up the hard work.
  • 38 2 18 April, 2019

Advertisements

  • "That’s not normal, because we don’t want to be normal. Normality is what weak people call living. I call it death.” 🔥🔥🔥
  • "That’s not normal, because we don’t want to be normal. Normality is what weak people call living. I call it death.” 🔥🔥🔥
  • 493 29 18 April, 2019

Advertisements

  • LIMITED TIME!! DON’T MISS OUT!

GET SOME HELP TO GET YOU FIT FOR SUMMER AND SHIFT SOME OF THOSE EASTER EGGS YOU’LL BE EATING.

PUT THE EXTRA CALORIES TO USE AND GET TO THE GYM
  • LIMITED TIME!! DON’T MISS OUT!

    GET SOME HELP TO GET YOU FIT FOR SUMMER AND SHIFT SOME OF THOSE EASTER EGGS YOU’LL BE EATING.

    PUT THE EXTRA CALORIES TO USE AND GET TO THE GYM
  • 28 2 18 April, 2019
  • Did you know that when you swing a golf club, it moves 4.5x your body weight of force on your lead leg? #nxtlevelgolftip
  • Did you know that when you swing a golf club, it moves 4.5x your body weight of force on your lead leg? #nxtlevelgolftip
  • 32 1 18 April, 2019
  • Consistency is key 🔑
.
It doesn’t matter about the odd glass of wine 🍷.
It doesn’t matter about the odd biscuit 🍪.
It doesn’t matter about the odd missed workout 🤧.
.
Consistency is all that matters!
Keep active 95% of the time, eat right 95% and enjoy the other 5% as and when you want. 😬
.
Problems only occur when your inactive 95% and only eat right 5% of the time 🚫
.
📸 @coesteph getting closer to her squat goals every week! 💪🏻💪🏻
.
#Prowler #Squat #Lift #Workout #PT #ADAPT #StokeOnTrent
  • Consistency is key 🔑
    .
    It doesn’t matter about the odd glass of wine 🍷.
    It doesn’t matter about the odd biscuit 🍪.
    It doesn’t matter about the odd missed workout 🤧.
    .
    Consistency is all that matters!
    Keep active 95% of the time, eat right 95% and enjoy the other 5% as and when you want. 😬
    .
    Problems only occur when your inactive 95% and only eat right 5% of the time 🚫
    .
    📸 @coesteph getting closer to her squat goals every week! 💪🏻💪🏻
    .
    #Prowler #Squat #Lift #Workout #PT #ADAPT #StokeOnTrent
  • 42 1 18 April, 2019

Advertisements

Advertisements

  • 👀👀👀
  • 👀👀👀
  • 37 4 18 April, 2019
  • Now that’s what I call an up/down plank. Absolute machine @lfagan88 👊🏻
  • Now that’s what I call an up/down plank. Absolute machine @lfagan88 👊🏻
  • 28 1 18 April, 2019
  • Absolutely destroyed but worked hard 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻well done @leahhmc
  • Absolutely destroyed but worked hard 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻well done @leahhmc
  • 39 5 18 April, 2019
  • Idag utmanade jag min svägerska Josefine på 2 olika lekplats hinderbanor som jag hittade på 😄
Det blev några varv med goa skratt 🙏🏼
•
Det finns alltid möjlighet till rörelse!
Barn gör som vi gör och jag blir otroligt inspirerad av att se våra små ❤️
De ser allt vi kan göra som de ännu inte kan MEN, det stoppar dem inte!
Det finns inte i deras värld att de inte ska gå och tillslut finner det ett sätt som funkar för dem och de når sitt mål. 
Alla har sina egna magiska resor utefter sina egna förutsättningar då vi människor är unika ❤️
Det inspirerar mig som sagt! 
Jag behöver lyssna på min kropp men det betyder inte att jag inte kan. 
Jag får vara kreativ helt enkelt 😉
•
Vem skulle du vilja utmana i påsk med en hinderbana? 😃————————————————————————
📷 taget av @canderssson 🥰

#postpartum #postpartumbody #postpartumjourney #postpartumhealth #mother #motherhood #motherhoodjourney 
#hälsocoach
#pt #personligtränare #kostrådgivare
#Weighttrainer #wtcoach 
#nofilterneeded
#inspo #gladpåsk
  • Idag utmanade jag min svägerska Josefine på 2 olika lekplats hinderbanor som jag hittade på 😄
    Det blev några varv med goa skratt 🙏🏼

    Det finns alltid möjlighet till rörelse!
    Barn gör som vi gör och jag blir otroligt inspirerad av att se våra små ❤️
    De ser allt vi kan göra som de ännu inte kan MEN, det stoppar dem inte!
    Det finns inte i deras värld att de inte ska gå och tillslut finner det ett sätt som funkar för dem och de når sitt mål.
    Alla har sina egna magiska resor utefter sina egna förutsättningar då vi människor är unika ❤️
    Det inspirerar mig som sagt!
    Jag behöver lyssna på min kropp men det betyder inte att jag inte kan.
    Jag får vara kreativ helt enkelt 😉

    Vem skulle du vilja utmana i påsk med en hinderbana? 😃————————————————————————
    📷 taget av @canderssson 🥰

    #postpartum #postpartumbody #postpartumjourney #postpartumhealth #mother #motherhood #motherhoodjourney
    #hälsocoach
    #pt #personligtränare #kostrådgivare
    #Weighttrainer #wtcoach
    #nofilterneeded
    #inspo #gladpåsk
  • 41 6 18 April, 2019
  • Holiday dieting? 🤔
How many holidays do you take in a year? 1-3? And are they ever longer than a week or 10 days?
If your holibobs are fairly frequent and long then you are hashtag blessed and might actually benefit from tracking your food a little bit while you’re away.
IF HOWEVER you are a common pleb like myself and your holiday is something you look forward to for months and you’re putting in the work in your day-to-day life to look after your health and fitness levels, then your holiday is the time to let looooosey goosey baby and enjoy all the delish things that a holiday brings 😋🍕🍦🍷
Seriously, unless you just love going way out of your way to find the foods that fit your macros (it’s near impossible here, I don’t know how someone could do it unless they’re here long term) then why torture yourself? Enjoy the food, that’s half the reason you’re on holidays anyway! Keep your steps up by doing a bit of sightseeing, don’t go absolutely MAD and binge yourself into a coma, just enjoy yoself 💁🏼‍♀️
It’s been one pizza per day so far and I want to see how far this streak can go! 😋 though I am defo feeling the lack of veggies, I am a fibre fan, who’s with me? 💩😅
  • Holiday dieting? 🤔
    How many holidays do you take in a year? 1-3? And are they ever longer than a week or 10 days?
    If your holibobs are fairly frequent and long then you are hashtag blessed and might actually benefit from tracking your food a little bit while you’re away.
    IF HOWEVER you are a common pleb like myself and your holiday is something you look forward to for months and you’re putting in the work in your day-to-day life to look after your health and fitness levels, then your holiday is the time to let looooosey goosey baby and enjoy all the delish things that a holiday brings 😋🍕🍦🍷
    Seriously, unless you just love going way out of your way to find the foods that fit your macros (it’s near impossible here, I don’t know how someone could do it unless they’re here long term) then why torture yourself? Enjoy the food, that’s half the reason you’re on holidays anyway! Keep your steps up by doing a bit of sightseeing, don’t go absolutely MAD and binge yourself into a coma, just enjoy yoself 💁🏼‍♀️
    It’s been one pizza per day so far and I want to see how far this streak can go! 😋 though I am defo feeling the lack of veggies, I am a fibre fan, who’s with me? 💩😅
  • 107 7 18 April, 2019