#saturday Instagram Photos & Videos

saturday - 62m posts

Top Posts

  • If you like your eggs runny and your avocado piled high, our Avocado toast is the one for you! Enjoy two medium poached eggs, paired with our house-baked cereal toast, and topped with mounds of mashed avo. Now available on our all-day brunch menu, 7 days a week!
📸 @mrfoodconnoiseur_
  • If you like your eggs runny and your avocado piled high, our Avocado toast is the one for you! Enjoy two medium poached eggs, paired with our house-baked cereal toast, and topped with mounds of mashed avo. Now available on our all-day brunch menu, 7 days a week!
    📸 @mrfoodconnoiseur_
  • 372 13 5 hours ago
  • “En algún lugar, algo increíble está esperando ser descubierto”
Carl Sagan
  • “En algún lugar, algo increíble está esperando ser descubierto”
    Carl Sagan
  • 134 2 3 hours ago

Latest Instagram Posts

  • Donde nacio IrakArt? En Usiacurí, Atlantico, donde de la mano de 4 emprendedoras mujeres artesanas se comenzo a tejer el proyecto para llevar fuera de Colombia u pedacito de este hermoso arte; Comenzamos en el verano 2018 en San Remo para Italia y Francia, hoy primavera 2019 en Miami para USA y seguimos soñando.

Actualmente, el 88% de las familias del pueblo, quienes trabajan en la misma vivienda, se dedican a la artesanía; el 93% realiza todas las fases de la fabricación de costales, representando este oficio su principal sustento, y el 7% restante lleva a cabo exclusivamente el proceso del hilado. 
Where was IraqArt born? In Usiacurí, Atlantico, where from the hand of 4 enterprising women artisans began to weave the project to take out of Colombia a piece of this beautiful art; We started in the summer 2018 in San Remo for Italy and France, today Spring 2019 in Miami for USA and we continue dreaming.

Currently, 88% of the families of the town, who work in the same house, dedicate themselves to crafts; 93% carry out all the phases of the manufacture of sacks, this trade representing their main sustenance, and the remaining 7% carries out exclusively the spinning process. .
.
💛
💙
❤️
.
.

#jewelry #accesories #fashionista #moda #streetstyle #bohemian #gypsy #trend #ootd #fashionblogger #sale #new #photooftheday #fashion #earrings  #bracelet #woman #spring  #mujer #iraca #colombia #miami #irakart #mompreneur #organic #nature #natural #saturday #artesanal #handmade
  • Donde nacio IrakArt? En Usiacurí, Atlantico, donde de la mano de 4 emprendedoras mujeres artesanas se comenzo a tejer el proyecto para llevar fuera de Colombia u pedacito de este hermoso arte; Comenzamos en el verano 2018 en San Remo para Italia y Francia, hoy primavera 2019 en Miami para USA y seguimos soñando.

    Actualmente, el 88% de las familias del pueblo, quienes trabajan en la misma vivienda, se dedican a la artesanía; el 93% realiza todas las fases de la fabricación de costales, representando este oficio su principal sustento, y el 7% restante lleva a cabo exclusivamente el proceso del hilado.
    Where was IraqArt born? In Usiacurí, Atlantico, where from the hand of 4 enterprising women artisans began to weave the project to take out of Colombia a piece of this beautiful art; We started in the summer 2018 in San Remo for Italy and France, today Spring 2019 in Miami for USA and we continue dreaming.

    Currently, 88% of the families of the town, who work in the same house, dedicate themselves to crafts; 93% carry out all the phases of the manufacture of sacks, this trade representing their main sustenance, and the remaining 7% carries out exclusively the spinning process. .
    .
    💛
    💙
    ❤️
    .
    .

    #jewelry #accesories #fashionista #moda #streetstyle #bohemian #gypsy #trend #ootd #fashionblogger #sale #new #photooftheday #fashion #earrings #bracelet #woman #spring #mujer #iraca #colombia #miami #irakart #mompreneur #organic #nature #natural #saturday #artesanal #handmade
  • 5 0 7 minutes ago
  • أصبحنا وأصبح الملك لله…🙏🏻✋🏻 #صباحكم_سعادة 😄 عيلة المطبخ الشامي

واخيرآ بعد طول انتظار 
صار الدفع بالبطاقات متوفر 😍

المطبخ الشّامي للتواصي والطلبات الخارجية
044319911 / 0526502828

طبخاتنا ليوم الأربعاء:
فاصولية عريضة
فروج ورز
مقلوبة باذنجان
سمك مشوي مع رز 
الطبخات المتواجدة يوميآ 
منسف اردني،فاصولية بزيت 
صفيحة بدبس الرمان أو البندورة 
شرحات عالعجين ،شيش عالعجين
مجرمشة عالعجين،فطاير سبانخ
فتة جاج ،فتةمكدوس ،مشاوي مشكلة  كبدة خاروف ،فطر ولحمة، -----------
مقبلات شامية بأنواعه
متبل ،يالنجي ،فتوش ،تبولة ،سلطة،جرجير ،سمبوسك جبنة او لحمة ،كبة مقلية، 
تبولة كينوا،متبل شمندر ،بابا غنوج ،حُمُّص

#hedubaimall #fastfood #dubaiclub #cooking #marina #meat #saturday #restaurant #syrianpeople #international #food #lebanon_food #softdrink #expo #expo2020 #arabic #syrianfood #sweet #meal #catering #sharja #summer #dubaiuae #dubailife #happens  #10yearschallenge
  • أصبحنا وأصبح الملك لله…🙏🏻✋🏻 #صباحكم_سعادة 😄 عيلة المطبخ الشامي

    واخيرآ بعد طول انتظار
    صار الدفع بالبطاقات متوفر 😍

    المطبخ الشّامي للتواصي والطلبات الخارجية
    044319911 / 0526502828

    طبخاتنا ليوم الأربعاء:
    فاصولية عريضة
    فروج ورز
    مقلوبة باذنجان
    سمك مشوي مع رز
    الطبخات المتواجدة يوميآ
    منسف اردني،فاصولية بزيت
    صفيحة بدبس الرمان أو البندورة
    شرحات عالعجين ،شيش عالعجين
    مجرمشة عالعجين،فطاير سبانخ
    فتة جاج ،فتةمكدوس ،مشاوي مشكلة كبدة خاروف ،فطر ولحمة، -----------
    مقبلات شامية بأنواعه
    متبل ،يالنجي ،فتوش ،تبولة ،سلطة،جرجير ،سمبوسك جبنة او لحمة ،كبة مقلية،
    تبولة كينوا،متبل شمندر ،بابا غنوج ،حُمُّص

    #hedubaimall #fastfood #dubaiclub #cooking #marina #meat #saturday #restaurant #syrianpeople #international #food #lebanon_food #softdrink #expo #expo2020 #arabic #syrianfood #sweet #meal #catering #sharja #summer #dubaiuae #dubailife #happens #10yearschallenge
  • 4 0 8 minutes ago
  • 21 2 53 minutes ago
  • ●▪
  • ●▪
  • 47 1 19 March, 2019
  • 🐞
  • 🐞
  • 67 2 19 March, 2019