Day three! Beyond excited to share today’s giveaway with our favorite coastal lady @shoresociety! Winner will get their own Salty crop hoodie 🌊! To Enter:
1. Winner must be follow both @shoresociety and myself
2. Like & Tag a friend! Tag as many friends as you please!
Giveaway will run for 48 hours and will be announced 12/14, happy holidays!!
2442561 hour ago
Still on the hunt for Christmas gift inspo? How about one of these funny little fellas...
439352 minutes ago
My favorite holiday sidekick just taking a choc cake break. 🥰 Its our 6th holiday season at the shop and Mary Frances has been helping out in one way of another for 5 of them. Seeing her trying to learn how to ring a sale, to help friends pick out gifts, help unpack boxes and wrap up presents this year has been one of the most fun things. It’s a really magical holiday season at Paper Kite and in our little neighborhood! Come by and see us! We’re open today from 10-6.🌲✨🎁 #paperkiteshop#lincoln#mylnk#shopsmall
12242 hours ago
Cruela D'Vil 🚬
- Villains Collection -
7791315 hours ago
9 years....9 years ago I hung it all out there and opened General Quarters. I didn’t have any money, employees, or a fall back plan. What I had was a love of people, style, quality, value, and most of all...service. And here we are. Same space, several remodels later, tens of thousands of items out the door, and more memories than I could count. It took a village. A village of people who gave me a chance and joined me on this amazing ride. To all of you...thank you. -Blair
People have asked me if I have an Etsy store, so I looked into setting one up and here's why I've decided not to...
1. The fees: 5% transaction fee + 3%+$.25 processing fee + $.20 listing fee per item.
2. Saturation: There are so many people using Etsy now, and not all of them are independent crafters so it's getting harder and harder to compete and get found.
3. Low price point: Many of the goods are lower price point than the work I sell, which is handmade by me and I value my time.
4. Last one: I'm a graphic designer with the knowledge and skills to build my own website to sell my goods.
So, there you have it. For now, you can find me locally at events like #billysholidaybazaar this Sunday from 4-close @hidive_denver or DM me if something I post catches your eye. I also plan to get an online store if some sort going in the new year so stay tuned! • • • #shopsmall#shoplocal#handmadeincolorado#handmadejewelry#handmadewithlove#silversmith#metalsmith#ladysmith#makersgonnamake
Back in the day, a very long time ago, I wanted to be a teacher. Then, after my dad passed, I wanted to be a nurse. And here I am. Doing neither. But what do teacher and nurses do that I don’t do?
I help others.
I have compassion.
I cheer you on in the tough times.
It may not look like what I always imagined, but I’m still here. Pursuing my dreams doing what God called me to do. Helping others.
It may not always look like what you thought. Your purpose may not always be clear. Step back and look at it from a different viewpoint. I’m not a nurse or a teacher, but I’m doing things that both jobs entail. God is so good like that.
Today is the LAST day to sign up for our holiday giveaway. Love this tee? Here’s your chance to WIN your own. Here are the rules:
1. Contest will run from November 27, 2019 to 11:59 pm December 12, 2019.
2. Contestants must subscribe to the Sip in Style newsletter via our website or at the link in our IG bio.
3. Contestants must follow theprettiestpour on Instagram.
4. Tag a friend under the giveaway post.
I really, really like shopping for Christmas gifts. I love finding the perfect, thoughtful gift. Most people start to hate it because the mall is so crowded and frustrating. I know the mall is hard to avoid completely but treat yourself and actually have a pleasant shopping experience by shopping small and local. I made this gift guide to show you a few of my favorite small businesses. It’s such an added bonus to be able to meet the owners and hear their stories! I promise you won’t be disappointed.
1. Cocoandré Chocolatier for yummy chocolate and the cutest gifts perfect for stocking stuffers.
2. Cel Sal Home for amazing smelling candles. 12/17 is the last day to place orders to ensure Christmas delivery!
3. Not sure what to get? Let Double Blind surprise choose for you! They curate the coolest surprise gifts.
4. Kelmari has the prettiest handmade jewelry. Catch her at her last pop up of the year at West Elm Plano this Saturday 12/14.
5. You won’t be disappointed with all the vintage treasures you will find at Dolly on Bishop. Your vintage lover will love you!
6. Cutest gifts for all the gals in your life, from your toddlers to besties at DLM Supply.
7. The succulent bar is so cool and they have a great selection of other gifts as well at Jade & Clover. Great selection of books too! 📚
8. Oil and Cotton hosts amazing workshops for adults and kids. Picking up a few of the “Everything You Need to be an Artist” kit for my niece and nephew! 🎄🎁🛍
102 minutes ago
This scarf is available for purchase. The warp is silk dyed with cochineal. The weft is a variety of yarns—handspun silk, handspun cashmere, and baby alpaca yarns. The pinks were achieved with cochineal, and the yellows were created from marigolds from my garden. It measures 74-1/8 inches by approximately 12 inches. The fringe is an additional 4 inches on either end. DM for pricing if you’re interested or have other questions. Thank you! #handspunyarn#handdyed#handwoven#shopsmall#womanownedbusiness
Nina's Baker's Buzzin' will be joining us at this Saturday's Random Market from 1pm to 6pm! For those of you who do not have time to bake homemade cookies, but still love the tradition of decorating them with your family, Nina will be serving up Cookie Kits complete with everything you need to make the perfect holiday cookies! #randommarket#bakersbuzzin#shoplocal#shopsmall#Christmascookies#rainydaygp
New sign vibes 👯♀️ A big thanks to @thesignmeister for our awesome new sign 🤗 I had to have a PCH dance party with Bri to celebrate!!! 🕺🏻💃🏽
312 minutes ago
The big guy himself will be at our baby store on Saturday (10-12) for pictures 🎅🏼🎁🎄
012 minutes ago
Australian boulder opal pendant✨
213 minutes ago
Getting all packed up for @diypsi this weekend!
This will be my last show of the year. Not only that, the week after DIYPsi we are relocating to Detroit❤️ busy holiday season is an understatement this year😂
214 minutes ago
Our Polar Express sign will be restocked TONIGHT at 8pm EST. This will be our FINAL restock for the holiday season and there will only be a handful available. They sell out fast, so don’t wait. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
As a reminder, this Sunday, December 15 is the LAST day to place an order before we close for the season. Our online shop will close that evening (more specifically at midnight), but we will still be completing/shipping orders and responding to messages through that following Friday (December 20). After that, our shop will be officially closed for the season and all messages will receive an auto-reply until we’re back on Monday, January 6.
Lastly, I want to thank you all again for your patience and understanding during the busy holiday season. I am immensely grateful for your business, as well as all of the kind words and support. ❤️
017 minutes ago
Sweet @elledanjean in our Day Dreamer sweatshirt! We cropped it for her and she looks perfect on it! 😍
DID YOU KNOW... We'll crop or distress any tee for you. Our nass kickers are experts! #justask#cropped#distressed#tee#sweatshirt#giftideas .
Another great gift idea... Sweatshirts and tees. Sizing is easy to guess, and everyone loves fun and comfort!
1110 minutes ago
Size 24” 1980s vintage Georges Marciano for Guess cut off booty shorts. These were custom cut into booty shorts and are in great distressed shape. $30
0110 minutes ago
It's the final Full Moon of the decade tonight!!! 🌕🌕🌕
I'm feeling festive so let's have a GIVEAWAY!!! It is the season of giving after all.......
The prize - a rose quartz diffuser bracelet, moon earrings AND a zodiac necklace 🖤
To enter all you need to do is 🖤 Follow @jennyravenstudio
🖤 Like this post 🖤 And tag 3 friends!
For an extra chance to win share this post in your stories
Winner will be drawn on Sunday evening at 7pm!
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram
1119 minutes ago
Won’t you join us for a relaxing stroll around the shop?
611 hour ago
Proud to be part of the San Francisco Symphony’s “Deck The Halls” event for 20 plus years 🎅🏻🎄Thank you Santa ❤️