OG Honey T&G is the pioneer of TBS T&G series all the way back in 2017🥰 Through the two years, the recipe to make this has been improved on with the scent being sourced a couple of times before landing to this perfect one 😘 that smells just like Manila Honey! Stocked once more, and a quick snatch especially with the new scent - do get yours at Compass One locker...we stocked many 😋
Q: guess the exact date a similar slime to this was sold!
Hint: it was in 2017
Velikonoční speciál 🐣🐰(menší)
•na začátku doporucuju nezvyšovat zvuk,protože je tam potom hlasitější😜❤️
•rovnou vám i děkuji za to,že tu semnou jste💖
•je to menší speciál na Velikonoce 👀❤️
Přeju krásné a veselé Velikonoce❤️❤️❤️❤️
Písnička:High hopes-Panic #easter#slimesbyjannie#slimes
Do you want to be famous? If yes, then for what?
Don't want to miss new post?
Turn on post notifications!
Use #slimeyist to be featured!
Follow my 2nd account @cutieristic!
Video by @maiislime
Want more? Follow @igclipss & tag your bestfriend to watch this with you !
show some support <3
Have you tried these guacamole deviled eggs yet?! Game changer🍳.
Ingredients (for 24 servings)
* 12 eggs
* 2 avocados
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* salt, to taste
* pepper, to taste
* 1 tomato, diced
* ½ cup red onion, diced
* 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
* 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon jalapeño, minced
* tortilla chips
* fresh cilantro
* Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with 1 inch (2cm) of cold water. Cover with a lid.
* Bring to a rolling boil, and remove from heat. Let the eggs sit, covered for 8-10 minutes.
* Remove from water and immediately place in bath of ice water for a few minutes.
* Remove shells and cut the egg in half, vertically.
* Remove the yolk and place in a bowl.
* Set the cooked whites aside on a serving tray.
* In the bowl with the yolks, add all the ingredients for guacamole. Mash until well incorporated.
* Spoon guacamole mixture into the bowls of the cooked egg whites.
* Garnish with a broken piece of a tortilla chip and cilantro.
Happy Easter!! 🐣 sorry for this #latergram but yesterday I stayed with my friends and family👯♀️. We ate so much! We started eating at 12pm and we finished at 4pm, like an original Italian family 💁🏻♀️ 🇮🇹 What did you do yesterday?