Rainbow lorikeets 🦜 - these beautiful birds will be back on my website Restock tomorrow at 7pm AEST ✨- I made so many of these as pre orders on there release a few weeks ago and I’ve made extras for this restock. There are also a few in different colour ways.✨swipe to see🦜
2291615 September, 2019
Mini studs ✨ mini resin studs will be available in the restock on Monday ✨
Morning everyone, I’ve been a bit quiet on Instagram these past few days but here’s a few brooches to be going on with!
I’ll be at FRAM Makers Market this weekend, looking forward to catching up with lots of lovely stall holders and customers!
Edit your life daily.
It is your masterpiece after all.
I’m signing out til next week.
Speak to you all after Tony Robbins.
We’re all are going to die and the world is probably going to end before that, so get your tiddies sucked and have a great time. ✌🏿 Love,
6417 September, 2019
It’s chock full of symbolism - custom made for me by the very talented @ninehazels , who is my old pal Lynna.
People with joint hypermobility/Ehlers Danlos Syndrome are called zebras, because EDS is what is called a zebra disease - a condition that’s hard to diagnose because it could be something else, like a more common horse. (Look it up - I’m not making this up!) But I refer to myself as a giraffe, because I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, which makes treating my joint hypermobility extra awkward (and I have always had an affinity for giraffes. It’s the awkwardness.) Plus I’m diagnosed with fibromyalgia, for the trifecta of difficult-to-treat, incurable chronic pain conditions.
My request was a box to store my best tarot deck featuring a giraffe (for complex conditions) with orange (the colour for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, because it burns) and purple (the colour for fibromyalgia) zebra stripes.
Look what Lynba painted!! It’s got everything I wanted plus witchy Celtic knot work! I am beyond happy with it.
Ly Truong of @bylyceramics is a potter in Seattle who makes the cutest statement jewlery and ceramics! Colored slip is her chosen decoration featured along with slip trailing raised dots, carved away streaks or genuine 24k gold dashes. She makes her vessels on the pottery wheel, while her Baussie (Border Collie/Aussie mutt) snoozes by her feet. Using locally sourced and reclaimed materials, Ly spends a great deal of time creating each piece by hand and firing them up to 3 times in her kiln. Come on by and check out the selection of her work!🤗🐶
17117 September, 2019
Okay, guys. I've decided to start a movement to try and get @mikes.dead and @badboywolfy the recognition they deserve. As we all know, Mike and Aryia are both independent artists, meaning they aren't signed to any labels and write and produce all of their OWN work. With that being said, the independent artists are the ones who are usually the most talented, but they rely solely on their supporters to get any kind of recognition. Together, we can help them get more eyes on them, but we gotta band together. So I'm challenging YOU to do any and everything you can to get word out about these boys (and any of your other favorite independent artists who need more recognition). Here's what you can do to help:
1. Share their music. This is probably most important. Because these artists rely on their supporters to get them noticed, sharing their work is key. Send links to family, friends, strangers, exes, etc. Send them to everyone.
2. Tell people who are in positions to help to do just that - help. This includes other artists, youtubers, music producers, etc.
3. Use the hashtags #GetMikeAndAryiaNoticed and #SupportIndependentArtists . Tweet with these hashtags. Use them on your insta posts, whatever you gotta do to get them trending. I wanna see these hashtags all over my feeds.
So let's start here. Go to my Twitter @ stephs_dead and retweet my pinned tweet, and tag your favorite IAs down below along with any and all youtubers, producers, etc that may be able to help get this trending.
Let's do this.
36017 September, 2019
Still can’t believe that @mysticalmenagerienyc happened! It was extremely important to us to curate a diverse, safe, and affirming space for our vendors and attendees alike, and it seems like we really achieved that. Everyone I spoke to had such kind words to say and looked so happy to be there, so I couldn’t be more thrilled. Together we raised over $1k for @3wavefund, which makes my heart feel so full. Please check out the important work this organization does if you haven’t already! Thank you to all of our amazing vendors and guests who made this night an absolute smash hit! Thank you to our sponsors @wickedflorist for the beautiful creations you provided to make our event look magical, to @cat_coven@ixdoxdeclare and @voodooodolly for creating such an enchanting fashion show, to all of the artists who donated work for our fundraiser, to our amazing volunteers, friends, and partners who helped the night run smoothly, to our talented photographer @katrin_albert for capturing the night. Last but not least, thank you to my co-hosts @meaganmeli@cat_coven@arcana_obscura and @rivenbarrowglass for all the hard work you put into making this happen. 🖤✨ #supportsmallbusiness#supportindependentartists#supportqueerartists#mysticalmenagerienyc
Christmas organised ✨Yep, I know it’s September but as all businesses who work in retail know, making things for Xmas begins way way way in advance! Especially if you are a one- person business!!!✨There are some people who love to be organised for Xmas, and some people who hate to see it advertised before December - I get it, we are all different ✨I’ve had people message me already who want to order their Xmas earrings for going overseas, so if that’s you, check out my ‘Let’s celebrate’ collection which I’ve just added to!!!✨However, if you can’t stand the sight of Xmas goodies in September then please feel free to scroll passed and I won’t mention it again for at least a few more weeks 🤭🤭🤭
Yes I did it! I booked Top Drawer for January! I’m excited, scared, overwhelmed but ready for this big next step for my business. It’s gonna be a busy couple of months but I’m ready to work my ass off! 💪🏼
Thank you ✨ Thank you so very much for your support in my restock last night, there were lots of you ready with your ninja fingers to grab the one off pieces!!! I will begin sorting through and packing orders today. There are still some beautiful pieces available including these chameleon love hearts which look a different colour at different angles ✨
Back earlier this year, @shoprala had a @dollyparton themed show. This was going to be my entry, but I got too depressed and too busy with work to ever finish it. I'm not sure if it's done, and few people have seen it. Either way, I needed to get it into the light sooner or later, so enjoy 💖
Find us and listen to the podcast on Spotify, iTunes, TuneIn, Google Play Music, YouTube, FaceBook SoundCloud, MixCloud & BlogTalkRadio and any other major podcast hosting platform.
Become an Exclusive Member to get access to all the archived episodes, videos & seasons!
✨If this is your first restock please read✨ 🦜Website Restock Info🦜: 1. Website Restock listings will be live at 7 pm AEST today. All listings are on www.lunardeesigns.com.au - the website has been arranged into collections - And yay AfterPay is available! .
2. A friendly reminder that items in your cart are not yours until you have completed payment. This means that someone else can also place the same item into their cart and if they pay for it faster then the item will be removed from your cart. This is a feature of the website which I am not able to alter, so please get your ninja fingers ready! .
3. If you are worried about missing out on the pieces you want (as many are one off items) you are more than welcome to make multiple orders - Please use the code ADD on orders after your first, to remove excess shipping costs (ADD4INTERNATIONAL for international order combining). Please email me via the contact page on the website within 6 hours so that I can combine your orders. I do not like having to say this but because it happens so often I feel the need to say PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE FREE SHIPPING CODES. If you use a free shipping code without being eligible your parcel will not be posted until shipping is paid. If I am unable to contact you, I will cancel your order. .
4. All orders over $100 (exclusive of shipping) can get free domestic shipping by using the coupon code OVER100. Please use this code at time of checkout because due to the quantity of orders received I will not be refunding postage for orders who didn’t use the code at time of check out. Only one discount code can be used at checkout. .
5. If items sell out and you would really like an item, please message me as I may be able to pop up a pre order or custom order for you. .
6. It is only my one pair of hands packing all your orders, so there is a 3-5 day processing time on top of delivery times. Selecting Express post will get your order delivered to you faster by Australia Post but it will not affect my 3-5 day processing time. Thank you in advance for your patience. .
7. Please message me with any questions you may have and Happy shopping!
PNW cons are unbelievable. Artist’s Alley was so big that by the time I got to the middle I’d spent all my money. 😭 I got a few cards—definitely getting more pieces soon. SoCal cons have NOTHING on the PNW! Can’t wait for ECCC! ✌🏼
It’s Restock day!!! Tonight 7pm AEST (Brisbane time)✨There will be Aussie birds, including the gorgeous rainbow lorikeets 🦜,and @marley_made_this cockatoos, extremely limited uniquely designed Halloween 🎃 pieces, layered flamingo drops, mermaids 🧜♀️, apples 🍎, new regular drops, maxi drops, a few Lunar’s 🌒, new mini studs, new 3cm big studs in love hearts ♥️ and circles, colour changing chameleon glitter, new midi signature pieces in XL size and more...✨