myClip 2.0 is an all-in-one sectional matrix system including a sectional matrix ring with handles that act as integrated forceps. The synergy between the force of the separator ring, the new extremities myTines Small, Medium, and Large, and the dark-blue steel matrices LumiContrast allows doctors to obtain ideal contact points in Class II’s restorations.
Discover myClip 2.0 and the new myTines. Link in bio🔝
Pazru - are unpleasant spirits that dwell in coal mines and coal deposits, which are called "blood-coal".
Pazru tend to hide and hunt those who are careless enough to come closer - to catch their pray for sure Pazru tend to sing, imitating sounds around them in a pleasant manner.
Poor one who got caught is dragged away closer to coal mines - and then sucked dry in minutes.
Blood of such unlucky one soaks deep into coal rocks, riving them a bit crimson tone with time - such coal bleeds if broken and not good for common use, due to it gives a foul stench of rotten blood when burned.
Though, Pazru can't go far from it's "home" rocks - you can judge about "safe radius" by the length of Pazru's hair.
Know way of fighting a Pazru - is badly breaking that blood-coal deposit that spirit lives in. After certain damage done to that deposit, Pazru will deform - and perish into nowhere, leaving the area safe from now on.
316 minutes ago
Dental tip- Bad breath is one of the biggest turn off when you first talk to a person. The secret to fresh breath is maintenance of good oral hygiene. Make sure you are always up to date with your dental appointments! .
Just a quick reminder for this year's marathon season! .
Day 4 of jaw week, athletes/runners, this is for you!
- Observe your jaw during your activity, can you feel its weight?
- Are your teeth touching? If yes, can you try to drop your jaw a bit lower
- (video 2)One way to find more freedom in our jaw is to open our mouth and keep our tongue in an "ng" position (as if you said the word sing), especially if you are working on nasal breathing. Don't try to push your jaw down, just feel how its weight makes it drop
- (video 3) Once you can feel your jaw's weight and mobility with the open mouth, try to close your lips without pulling the jaw up. It can still hang inside your closed mouth!
- Observe how the "hanging" jaw influences the structures around it, shoulders, sternum, ribs... Do they feel more mobile and relaxed when the jaw is free of excessive tension?
The loose jaw gives our airways more space for calm and efficient respiration, which is important especially if we are seeking an optimal nasal breathing coordination during physical activity.
. #breathing#athletes#run#observe#bodyalignment#coach#breathingcoordination#breathingcoach#nasalbreathing#jaw#muscles#body#marathon#drop#activelifestyle #sports#fit#instafit#gymlife#running#athlete#lifestyle#tension#relax#teeth#inhale#exhale#treadmill#walk
12019 minutes ago
We don’t have enough words to appreciate each and every one of our patients for the trusts they have placed in us and for being such amazing human beings
Dr. Mairelys Rodriguez have found on building beautiful smiles what lights her up and can team up with you as a parent to guide you and your child towards a healthy and beautiful smile during your child growth and development. Bring your child for a complimentary visit as early as 7 yo
Summer is a great time to have your smile checked by an orthodontist! Schedule your complimentary evaluation this summer with Dr. Mairelys Rodriguez, very experienced, caring and professional orthodontist 👍🏼. #SMILEMore ... Love always ❤️ Dr. R