How to enable TikTok PRO and get your profile analytics
TikTok PRO and it's analytics is now available to everyone in the version 13.11.1 A newly released analytics page can become very handy to content creators, brands and media publishers 😎
I don't use TikTok very much but I definitely should. Did you jump on TikTok already? Regardless of your answer - give it a try!
How to enable TikTok PRO
- Open "me" tap with you profile
- Open settings
- Press on "manage account"
- Press on "switch to pro account"
- Press "continue"
- Choose a category from the list (Personal blog, Entertainment, etc.)
- Confirm your phone number
- After this, you are done! Now you will be able to see a new "analytics" option in settings.
TikTok analytics page has 3 tabs - Overview, Content and Followers.
The addition of this feature is a big step towards a fully-featured content distribution platform. TikTok definitely doesn't want to be just an app for teenagers. It already has all the necessary tools for advertisers and having a proper analytics feature is just a must-have. There is also a common assumption that deep analytics "kills" creativity because people just tend to look into numbers and copy what is working instead of creating their own stuff.