#training Instagram Photos & Videos

training - 83.8m posts

Top Posts

  • It’s the weekend and I’ll be in chill attire for the whole duration as I am working 🙃
  • It’s the weekend and I’ll be in chill attire for the whole duration as I am working 🙃
  • 334 20 1 hour ago
  • When we see someone succeed, we are actually only seeing 1% of what got them there. The other 99% came from the time they spent in preparation, the sacrifice, the rejections, the set backs, battling the constant negative voices from not only others, but inside their own heads. Overcoming injuries, missing out on friends and family gatherings. The blood, sweat and sometimes tears shed on the training pitch. Constantly asking themselves is this all worth it? The majority of people want the 1% but aren’t willing to give the 99%. Are you willing to give it? 💪
  • When we see someone succeed, we are actually only seeing 1% of what got them there. The other 99% came from the time they spent in preparation, the sacrifice, the rejections, the set backs, battling the constant negative voices from not only others, but inside their own heads. Overcoming injuries, missing out on friends and family gatherings. The blood, sweat and sometimes tears shed on the training pitch. Constantly asking themselves is this all worth it? The majority of people want the 1% but aren’t willing to give the 99%. Are you willing to give it? 💪
  • 209 16 1 hour ago

Latest Instagram Posts

  • Eres más fuerte que todas tus excusas, Empieza HOY !!💪
Separa hoy tu clase de PRUEBA GRATUITA para cualquiera de nuestros programas de entrenamiento ! 🤸‍♂ 📎Informes e inscripciones vía inbox ✉ o por el 📞 947 325 674

#NKB #Training
  • Eres más fuerte que todas tus excusas, Empieza HOY !!💪
    Separa hoy tu clase de PRUEBA GRATUITA para cualquiera de nuestros programas de entrenamiento ! 🤸‍♂ 📎Informes e inscripciones vía inbox ✉ o por el 📞 947 325 674

    #NKB #Training
  • 0 0 19 seconds ago
  • Who is cutting onions😅
(@wsmvtv)
  • Who is cutting onions😅
    (@wsmvtv)
  • 1 1 20 seconds ago
  • TAKE it DAY by DAY💃🌈🍃☀️
.
See below for workout🏋️‍♂️⬇️⬇️
TRAINING PLAN🔝!✅LINK IN BIO🔝
.
Life can be HARD. Life can be STRESS-FULL. Life can at times be, OVERWHELMING. Take it Day by Day.☀️
.
Be grateful for the LITTLE things. Don't get stressed over what you can't CONTROL. Being overwhelmed often means putting our focus in a time that isn't the present. To AVOID getting stressed, simply bring your attention back to the NOW.🔁⏰
.
EXERCISES🏋️‍♂️:
1️⃣STOP!🛑Stop and pause everything!
2️⃣BREATHE. Use the power to CONTROL your breathing to help you realize you can CONTROL something🌬💨
3️⃣ADMIT you’re anxious, angry, stressed, etc😟😤😫 4️⃣CHALLENGE your rational; is this anger/anxiety/stress helping me or hurting me?👍🏼👎🏼
5️⃣VISUALIZE yourself calm, peaceful and happy🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🐶
6️⃣THINK it through, Will it matter next week? Month? Year?🤔
7️⃣FREE yourself of anxiety, even momentarily, to remind yourself YOU ARE IN CONTROL!💪🏼🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️
🔁Repeat this process once, twice, as many times as you need until you realize you are the captain of the ship inside your head, and YOU determine where it goes!⛵️🚀
.
Anxiety occurs when you think you have to figure it all out at once. BREATHE. YOU ARE STRONG. YOU GOT THIS!
.
Comment “Day by Day💪🏼” if you’re gonna crush ANXIETY!🙏🏼🚫
.
.
.
#fitnessmotivation #fitness #fit #health #exercise #gymlife #training #workout #getfit #active #bodybuilding #physique #exercises #armday #biceps #positivity #motivation #trainingguide #workoutplan #nevergiveup #happiness #happy
  • TAKE it DAY by DAY💃🌈🍃☀️
    .
    See below for workout🏋️‍♂️⬇️⬇️
    TRAINING PLAN🔝!✅LINK IN BIO🔝
    .
    Life can be HARD. Life can be STRESS-FULL. Life can at times be, OVERWHELMING. Take it Day by Day.☀️
    .
    Be grateful for the LITTLE things. Don't get stressed over what you can't CONTROL. Being overwhelmed often means putting our focus in a time that isn't the present. To AVOID getting stressed, simply bring your attention back to the NOW.🔁⏰
    .
    EXERCISES🏋️‍♂️:
    1️⃣STOP!🛑Stop and pause everything!
    2️⃣BREATHE. Use the power to CONTROL your breathing to help you realize you can CONTROL something🌬💨
    3️⃣ADMIT you’re anxious, angry, stressed, etc😟😤😫 4️⃣CHALLENGE your rational; is this anger/anxiety/stress helping me or hurting me?👍🏼👎🏼
    5️⃣VISUALIZE yourself calm, peaceful and happy🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️🐶
    6️⃣THINK it through, Will it matter next week? Month? Year?🤔
    7️⃣FREE yourself of anxiety, even momentarily, to remind yourself YOU ARE IN CONTROL!💪🏼🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️
    🔁Repeat this process once, twice, as many times as you need until you realize you are the captain of the ship inside your head, and YOU determine where it goes!⛵️🚀
    .
    Anxiety occurs when you think you have to figure it all out at once. BREATHE. YOU ARE STRONG. YOU GOT THIS!
    .
    Comment “Day by Day💪🏼” if you’re gonna crush ANXIETY!🙏🏼🚫
    .
    .
    .
    #fitnessmotivation #fitness #fit #health #exercise #gymlife #training #workout #getfit #active #bodybuilding #physique #exercises #armday #biceps #positivity #motivation #trainingguide #workoutplan #nevergiveup #happiness #happy
  • 4 1 27 seconds ago
  • 18 lbs Lost ✅
13 lbs Lost ✅
13 lbs Lost ✅
More Energy ✅
Clearer Skin ✅ ‼️All in Only 10 Days‼️ The results speak for themselves
❓Will you be next❓

Coming soon - April 2019!
  • 18 lbs Lost ✅
    13 lbs Lost ✅
    13 lbs Lost ✅
    More Energy ✅
    Clearer Skin ✅ ‼️All in Only 10 Days‼️ The results speak for themselves
    ❓Will you be next❓

    Coming soon - April 2019!
  • 0 1 59 seconds ago
  • Lateral Drill Series coming SOON!

ATH: @serenaperez_
  • Lateral Drill Series coming SOON!

    ATH: @serenaperez_
  • 0 1 2 minutes ago
  • Going on hikes with family is the best, especially in beautiful BC! 😍
  • Going on hikes with family is the best, especially in beautiful BC! 😍
  • 4 1 4 minutes ago
  • Me trying to muscle through the last few hours of work before the weekend!! Jk jk sweating it out at week six of Nike training (also 👋🏼@elainejyll) #justdoit
  • Me trying to muscle through the last few hours of work before the weekend!! Jk jk sweating it out at week six of Nike training (also 👋🏼@elainejyll) #justdoit
  • 5 1 9 minutes ago
  • Explode 💥 into the weekend
  • Explode 💥 into the weekend
  • 7 2 6 hours ago
  • Criatividade é inventar, experimentar, crescer, correr riscos, quebrar regras, cometer erros, e se divertir! 
Com base nisso eu posso me considerar uma pessoa criativa visionária utopista rs
 como um bom virginiano legítimo to me divertindo e cada vez mas procurando melhorar  o trabalho como um bom virginiano que eu sou nunca ta bom sempre da melhorar rs vivo me cobrando mais e mais rs lembrando que sou apenas um amador esse meu novo hobi está me fazendo muito bem  como ñ sou egoísta kkk eu to compartilhando com vcs também, se melhora meu dia acredito que os de vcs também.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
O que é  Glutamina? resumido mas bem resumido só pra quem ñ souber o que é, que eu acho difícil entre o público que me acompanha  rs mas sempre tem aquela pessoa que ta iniciando no fantástico mundo dos maromba fitness ou bodybuilder em fim como preferirem rs só pra eles entender a piada vou falar um pouco que eu pesquisei primeiro que o sabor é horrível rs se tiver alguma empresa de suplementação que conseguiu tirar o sabor tradicional e melhorar o sabor  por favor me sinalize. rs A glutamina é um aminoácido essencial, produzido pelo organismo, essencial para a síntese proteica. O consumo deste suplemento auxilia no aumento de massa muscular, evita o estado catabólico durante e posterior ao treino, e melhora o funcionamento  do organismo. sem contar os muito outros benéficos que nos proporciona,  mas ñ vou prolongar esse texto foi mesmo só pra deixa claro o que a glutamina pra galera que ta começando é isso guerreiros ( a ) de luz tmj eu vcs e Deus sempre.
  • Criatividade é inventar, experimentar, crescer, correr riscos, quebrar regras, cometer erros, e se divertir!
    Com base nisso eu posso me considerar uma pessoa criativa visionária utopista rs
    como um bom virginiano legítimo to me divertindo e cada vez mas procurando melhorar o trabalho como um bom virginiano que eu sou nunca ta bom sempre da melhorar rs vivo me cobrando mais e mais rs lembrando que sou apenas um amador esse meu novo hobi está me fazendo muito bem como ñ sou egoísta kkk eu to compartilhando com vcs também, se melhora meu dia acredito que os de vcs também.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    O que é  Glutamina? resumido mas bem resumido só pra quem ñ souber o que é, que eu acho difícil entre o público que me acompanha rs mas sempre tem aquela pessoa que ta iniciando no fantástico mundo dos maromba fitness ou bodybuilder em fim como preferirem rs só pra eles entender a piada vou falar um pouco que eu pesquisei primeiro que o sabor é horrível rs se tiver alguma empresa de suplementação que conseguiu tirar o sabor tradicional e melhorar o sabor por favor me sinalize. rs A glutamina é um aminoácido essencial, produzido pelo organismo, essencial para a síntese proteica. O consumo deste suplemento auxilia no aumento de massa muscular, evita o estado catabólico durante e posterior ao treino, e melhora o funcionamento do organismo. sem contar os muito outros benéficos que nos proporciona, mas ñ vou prolongar esse texto foi mesmo só pra deixa claro o que a glutamina pra galera que ta começando é isso guerreiros ( a ) de luz tmj eu vcs e Deus sempre.
  • 15 6 17 March, 2019
  • 124 7 8 March, 2019
  • 44 1 18 February, 2019
  • 😈😈
  • 😈😈
  • 255 9 10 February, 2019
  • 346 25 10 February, 2019