I was nominated by @handymanny301 to share 15 facts about myself!
1. I beat heartworms butt!
2. My mom adopted me from @vti_chicago August 29,2018 😄
3. I have one older sibling, Scout who is such a good sport with me.
4. My original name was Scout, but mom didn’t want two scouts in the house 😂
5. My full name is Boone Murphy Andree. I get called that all the time when I’m being naughty.
6. One of my favorite foods is pumpkin and apples.
7. I am very particular about texture and I HATE watermelon!
8. One of my favorite things to do is to go to the dog park and play with my buddies Jett and Daisy Mae.
9. I really only bark if I want to go for a walk or if I’m in a particular devilish mood.
10. I’m a big boy and weigh 85 pounds. Don’t worry I’m trying to lose some of that winter weight.
11. I’m not the biggest fan of water.
12. I love to stick my tongue out when I’m bored or really sleepy. 😋
13. I love going to the vet because I am so used to all of the stimulation at my old school. I know I’m a weirdo 😂. 14. It takes me a while to get used to new people, but once I do I won’t leave your side.
15. I love to hike and hangout with my girlfriend, Finley.
I nominate @rufus_the_doof, @clementineandaspen, @houseofdog_nc, and @winstonthewalkerhound to do this challenge. #treeingwalkercoonhoundsofinstagram#treeingwalkercoonhound#coonhound#coonhoundsofinstagram#hound#houndsofinstagram#dogsofinstagram#dogmodel#boone
Lucy sleeping like a sweet angel... or perhaps she's guarding some of the books that weren't eaten by her giant brother. LOL!
He really is much better and decided that the books are truly mine. <3 #treeingwalkercoonhound#ilovelucy#stansdog
Happy 1-month Anniversary to me! Here’s a pupdate of my last 30 days in my furever home:
1. 💗Loves - I love to sleep, play tugs/wrestle, sniff for critters, visit the dog park, belly rubs, and booty/neck scratches. I still get excited to see a black lab. And I love a Kong stuffed with treats, esp almond butter!
2. 👩🏼🏫🐶Training - I’ve learned sit, paw, look, down, wait, back, and leave it. My policy: “no treat, no trick”...so don’t come empty handed.
3. 😎🎉Confidence - I’m a rockstar at the dog park. I love to play with ALL the dogs. When the male pups get too handsy, I tell them to buzz off bc my bro taught me to vocalize my feelings. Car rides are much better now mostly bc I know we’re going somewhere fun. I’ve explored my homes and feel mostly comfortable. Kitchens are noisy and stairs are still a little scary. I stick to my normal spots to nap and play. I’m still not receptive to petting from strangers. I know I’m cute, but you gotta earn my love. I’m increasing less spooked by things over my head so walks are getting better too. I’ve learned ceiling fans aren’t so scary and feel nice when it’s 100 degrees outside. •
So this summer it's been a struggle to take care of the dogs, work as many hours as possible, and have time to get a challenging workout in. After someone asked me "why don't you take Rufus on your runs?" I thought more about it and how in the past he pulled me so hard my arm and hip muscles would be strained and my form would be terrible holding on to his leash. A couple weeks ago my his regualr leash broke #coonhoudproblems and we got him a new reinforced leash from @duluthtradingcompany ! Not only does it have a stronger clasp than most leashes but it also gives you the option to wear it around your waist!
Rufus and I are defiently both working on getting into better shape and hoping we can ad on more miles and some speed soon