Follow @corylrodriguez for the best health and nutrition tips
🥗 PROTEIN SALAD BOWLS 🥗 ⠀*Swipe for Shrimp, Chicken, Beef, Salmon or Cheese easy meal ideas! By @healthyfitnessmeals Recipes below👩🏻🍳Which is your favourite?!😍
All dishes approximately 500 CALORIES
🍤 CAJUN SHRIMP 🍤
Sauté 1 lb shrimp with 1 tbs paprika, 1 tsp Cajun and 1 tbs Olive Oil. Salad bowl ingredients are Romaine lettuce, corn, tomatoes + avocado. Dressing: Olive oil, lemons, salt and pepper.
🍗 CAJUN CHICKEN 🍗
Chicken breast marinated with Cajun, paprika and EVOO then sear until your liking! In bowl add Quinoa, corn, tomatoes + avocado mix with salt, pepper, oil and 🍋 Garnish with pepper and cilantro.
🧀 Mozzarella and Avocado 🧀
What you need: Mozzarella Pearls, avocado and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, fresh basil 🌿, oil, s+p.
🥩 Garlic Sirloin Steak 🥩
1 lb Baby Yellow potatoes, tomatoes + sugar snaps cooked with oil, Italian herbs, garlic powder, s+p. Steak marinated in oil, 2 garlic cloves minced, 2 tbs balsamic vinegar, s+p. Garnish with Parsley. Enjoy!
🍣 Salmon 🍣
Season with EVOO, garlic powder, raw honey🍯
Eggs, sautéed spinach and 🥑
Which is your favourite protein? #protein#meat#salmon#chicken#cheese#keto#shrimp#recipe#wholefoods#nutrition#diet#calories#avocado#weightloss#salad#mealprep#lowcarb
3,80885 hours ago
Creamy Cajun Surf & Turf 🍤🥩
Made with:👉 #Flavorgod Cajun Lovers Seasoning
Treat yo’ self. This meal was AMAZING! Like seriously, you’ll feel like you’re eating a restaurant quality meal right at home. It’s perfect for a nice weekend dinner. ⠀
This recipe is fairly easy to make and trust me it’s 100% worth the effort.
Here’s the recipe: ⤵️
* 2 tablespoons oil
* 1 pound steak (such as strip loin, rib eye, etc.)
* Salt & Pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning (I used @flavorgod Cajun Lovers)
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deviened
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 cup chicken broth
* 3/4 cup heavy cream
* 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1. Season steaks with salt and pepper to taste and let sit out for 20 minutes prior to cooking.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the steaks and sear until lightly browned on both sides and cooked to the desired level of doneness, before setting aside.
3. Reduce the heat to medium, add the butter and let it melt before adding the shrimp and cooking until just pink on both sides, about 1-2 minutes per side, and set aside.
4. Add the garlic and cook about a minute.
5. Add the broth and deglaze the pan by scraping up any brown bits from the bottom with a wooden spoon as the broth sizzles.
6. Add the cream, mix in the cajun seasoning, bring to a boil and let simmer for 1-2 mins.
7. Mix in the cheese and let it melt into the sauce.
8. Mix in the lemon juice, parsley and shrimp and serve over the steaks
1,440183 hours ago
Hoy no entrene en el gym pero más tarde en casita haré cardio 🏠
Avena en agua 💦➕ canela ➕ 1 cucharada de proteína en polvo.
🕭 #sushi tips guys if you love sushi as much as I do 🙊 most of us already know that beside the healthy and fresh ( hope so) ingredients that are used for this type of food, sushi also can contain loads of sugar and salt! So #moderation is the key, always! .
Happy new week ! Xoxo 💃🏼🌼🙌🏼💙
My #weighin today was really unexpected. I haven’t even went to the bathroom so I am sure it is a touch less than this! This is the lowest weight I have been in a really long time. #weightloss#weightlossjourney
Det blev visst löpning istället för backpass. Fick blodad tand på spåret. 💪🏻
0121 seconds ago
Been getting back on this healthy living life style. I’ve been slacking, a lot! I realized that wasn’t okay. Being on both sides of the both lifestyle (healthy and unhealthy) teaches you lessons. Being unhealthy isn’t ideal for me anymore. I want to be able to walk upstairs without a problem, like I did before. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again. I want to be happy again. I want to feel energetic, great, lighter, and healthier. Being unhealthy takes a toll on you, emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. When you eat better, drink your water consistently, and exercise, it clears your mind, and makes your feel completely better! I can say proudly with a big grin and no shame that I am out of the 300 lbs group! Slowly, but surely these pounds are shedding. Ultimate goal once I real my goal weight of 150 is to get surgery to remove the excess skin where it’s needed, definitely will be doing my research. So let’s get it on this beautiful Monday, My beautiful people! #Weightloss#HealthyLiving#SheddingPounds#Lifestyle
◾EXERCISE: Supported Prone Horizontal Abductions. ◾PURPOSE: To strength your upper back and contribute in keeping the spine in a neutral position by correcting muscle imbalances. ◾EXECUTION: ▪️Lie prone on a platform with your spine in the neutral position letting one of your arms hang freely with a light weight. ▪️Other arm should be resting by your side as demonstrated. ▪️Keep your scapulae retracted and horizontally abduct your arm untill its straight in line with your shoulder. ▪️Hold for a few seconds at the top position and lower your arm slowly. 👉Most of the people in the gym go hard in their chest workouts but ignore the upper back muscles (traps, posterior deltoid, rhomboids) which leads to a hunch due to thoracic flexion because of a tighter superior anterior chain. 👉To correct this imbalance one should strengthen the upper back as well by focusing more on the exercises like this one!
Don’t tease me, shove it in my face.
Best friend sat me down in a wheel chair,
French fry, stuck in my hair.
Fresh photos with the bomb lighting,
New menu down at the local Burger King,
Truth hurts, but give me those onion rings
yum yum yummmm yum yum mmmm.
LANÇAMENTO DAS NOVAS COREOGRAFIAS ! 🔥
REGRESSO ÀS AULAS! 📚 ✏
Apresenta-te junto da turma à hora indicada, para uma aula de:
-18H30 BodyPump 🏋♂ -19H15 BodyCombat 🥊 -20H00 BodyJump 🤸♂ -20H30 Grit 🧟♂ Do que estás à espera! Inscreve-te já! 😉
- Através de Mensagem Privada pelas nossas redes sociais;
- Através dos nossos contactos telefónicos
☎ 261 025 749 ou 📱 933 510 540
- Através do nosso 📧: email@example.com ;
Milk is made of two proteins, casein and whey. Whey protein can be separated from the casein in milk or formed as a by-product of cheese making. Whey protein is considered a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is low in lactose content.
1. Aiding weight loss: In one study of 158 people, published in Nutrition & Metabolism, those who were given whey "lost significantly more body fat and showed a greater preservation of lean muscle compared to subjects consuming the control beverage.
2. Lowering cholesterol: A study, published in The British Journal of Nutrition, gave whey supplements to 70 overweight men and women for 12 weeks and measured a number of parameters, such as lipid and insulin levels. They found that "there was a significant decrease in total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol at week 12 in the whey group compared with the casein (group).
3. Blood pressure and cardiovascular disease: Research published in the International Dairy Journal found that beverages that were supplemented with whey protein significantly reduced blood pressure in patients with hypertension; their risk of developing heart disease or stroke was also lower.
* before implementing any new supplement to your diet, please check with your physician to make sure it meets your needs. (medicinet.com) #protein#whey#weightloss#supplements#nutrition#genesysfitness#onlinecoach#fitlife#personaltrainer#training#exercise#huntsvillealabama#diet#fitstagram#healthcoach#healthylifestyle#eat#eating
001 minute ago
Thank you @gogo_roos for these to try! It says for kids, but I love coco pops and for 2SP for the tub and no added sugar!
I couldn't be happier #gifted
Here is a great visual for you ... and a few bonus tips! • don’t eat if you are not hungry
• just because it’s “keto” doesn’t mean you have to eat it if it’s near you! 🤪 again, are you hungry? • make sure you are getting enough water
• AND are you sleeping? • stop comparing your journey to others • consistency and time ... it will work!!
• accountability will help tremendously!
CREAM CHEESE PUMPKIN MUFFINS 🍂🍁🍂
It’s raining!! We woke up to a bit of fall weather and I’m loving it! My sister @anniesbites sent me her Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins and they’re amazing. The pumpkin spice wasn’t overwhelming and the cream cheese kept the crumb moist. My only regret is that I ate it too quickly. .
For this recipe and many more, check out her page and give her a follow. 🧡➡️
112 minutes ago
𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘢𝘳𝘥.
I wanted to be able to practice baseball with him.
I wanted to support his love for running.
I wanted to be able to keep up with him at boy scout events.
I wanted to go to the beach & the lake and have FUN and not worry that everyone was staring.
𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧’𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
Guys, I might get some backlash here - but my job is to be honest with you all. STOP using your children as excuses for not working out and being healthy. They should be your REASON to do so.
Sure, the mom guilt is real. You might have to take 20-30mins away from them to get a workout in. They'll survive. Fuck, I have Cael join in on my workouts.
Think about the amazing role model you could be for your children. They'll see you taking care of you. They'll grow up knowing the importance of their own health and self-care.
Our children aren't going to remember that mommy was a little overweight, or had some stretch marks. They're going to remember mommy always being there; playing with them & making memories together.
𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝗪𝐇𝐘, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄.
I hated being so unhappy with myself that I wasn't the fun & playful mom I wanted to be.
Change is hard. But it is worth it.
October is right around the corner, there's not much time left in 2019. That's why I'm personally inviting you to a Back to Basics Challenge for your health and Wellness. October is going to be all about making those small & simple changes in your nutrition, activity levels & mindset. Are you ready? I have 6 spots opening up now.
Think about all you can achieve if you just said YES. Link in BIO to apply
If you haven’t been watching my stories, these days I am incorporating processed “fun” foods (this is somewhat experimental, really) to prove to my followers that there doesn’t have to be off limit foods or food groups, that there is no such thing as “good” or “bad” foods, and that restricting what you put in your body is not the only way to lose weight and it’s definitely not necessary. However, it is important to note that while the nutrients in the foods you choose to eat don’t matter when it comes to weight loss, it is important for overall health and wellness. However, if you’re just trying to lose weight, I want you to know that you can have the “fun stuff” and still lose weight successfully and fairly quickly. My new goal is: balance. With that said, this is a typical meal of mine these days while I’m on this new journey/lifestyle change/experiment of mine. I still stick to mainly healthier foods, but now I enjoy myself when I want to with ZERO guilt. •Crispy boneless skinless chicken breast, roasted carrots, edamame, and cauliflower stir fry
I was looking through some old photos, and I couldnt help but notice the difference in my face! Yes I've lost weight and inches, but I haven't really paid attention to how it shows on my face. Not only does it appear slimmer and more toned, but my smile is more sincere. I feel like I look more confident! .
It's amazing to me how much consistency makes a difference! The me on the right still eats cake (obviously!) But balances it with healthy nutrition and exercise!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again....do it for you!